SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
bcauchi
skyhigh
Tancred
Dottore
Gordon
iCocker
RayCaruana
Ray
12 posters

Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)  Empty Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)

Post  Ray Sat May 14, 2011 7:06 pm

General Proclamation lol!

This Wed the 18th of May 2011 there shall be a Birthday Party Amalgamated at SSM House in Sulphur Lane Blata l-Bajda courtesy of the following lol!

Ray Caruana
    Chris Mangion
    Ray Farrugia
    Joseph Farrugia...these 4 are from the month of May Birthdays' Magna Carta lol!

Mark Borg
    Samwel Vella...these 2 are from the month of June Birthdays' Magna Carta lol!

Hoping to emulate Tiny's, Antoine's & Stevan's induction Birthday Party Amalgamated of last year cheers drunken bom

Hope to see ALL of you there for the usual BLAST a la SSM cheers

NB.......whoever thinks is coming please put your names down, so that we'l have a rough estimate re CATERING ORDER Twisted Evil
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)  Empty Re: Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)

Post  Ray Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 am

No one is coming to the above mentioned party??????? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)  Empty Re: Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)

Post  RayCaruana Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

Come on guys, write down your names please because Joseph needs to buy the food items.

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 11:10 am

Ray wrote:No one is coming to the above mentioned party??????? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Cheer up - i will be coming Twisted Evil lol! lol!
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

Me too ...
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Gordon Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 pm

jien gej
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Bravi, at least someone is coming since me & Joseph just been to buy the food items & we only bought for JF, Ivan & Gordon & obviously for RayC, Chris, Marco, Sam, Joseph & me lol!

The rest better bring a packed meal lol!

Hey joking apart, listen up please pale to avoid the cake/candle issue as to whom will blow the candles & cut the cake pale (imagine 6 pairs of lips in close formation, after so much pigging pig blowing moist & crumbly air over the cake No ) we opted to omit the cake issue completely & so kept the menu as healthy as can be, by avoiding extra empty calories found in sweets jocolor

Insomma we are unbeatable on all fronts since everyone who rubs shoulders with SSM makes at least one great deed for the others to follow.......this is a CLASSIC EXAMPLE since 3 newbies, namely Joseph (k/a Tiny & is a Giant, Swedish Viking), Stevan (a Serbian)& Antoine (a local boy) developed this Amalgamated Birthdays' Party idea from the old habit/culture of a Birthday cake/pastries/ice creams individual venture of yesteryear Suspect

SSM is Immortal Wink

Let the GAMES begin Cool
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon May 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Who is bringing Maryln? Insomma nistu nuzaw lil Toni ... tongue
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

Upcoming Birthdays' Party Amalgamated :) :) :)  Empty will try to make it...

Post  Dottore Mon May 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Have a meeting at 9pm :-(

Dottore
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

Post  Tancred Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Count me in although later than usual affraid

Tankred afro
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

As you mantioned I took it for granted ...I didn't want to be the first in the list so now I'm in... drunken lol! cheers
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 am

i am going to try to make it this Wednesday. Will there be some room on the table for my 110? It is all primed and i thought of showing it to you live before going on with the works.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 am

Brian that is FANTASTIC news indeed cheers

There should be ample room but I suggest you put your gem on the tables beneth the TV for a safe bet Evil or Very Mad if you don't want to cover bits of food splatters with the paint lol!

Last edited by Ray on Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

Thanks Ray,hoping to see all of you. Do you have a cake planned? If you have not got it yet, leave it to me because it was my birthday last month and i did not get anything. Please let me know.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 am

bcauchi wrote:Thanks Ray,hoping to see all of you. Do you have a cake planned? If you have not got it yet, leave it to me because it was my birthday last month and i did not get anything. Please let me know.

No Brian, infact if you read a couple of posts before, I gave the reason why we omitted the cake because of the blowing candles issue lol! & the moist & crumbly airflow of 6 pairs of lips in close formation lol!

But since you are offering, everyone will appreciate your kind gesture I'm sure, so BRING IT ON & LET IT ROLL WITH THE FLOW mate cheers
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 am

Not a cake in that sense with candles just a nice gateau to finish everything off with. No candles inlcuded in the offer. No blowing, coughing or sneezing on it allowed either.
    AdriaN
    AdriaN
    Gold
    Gold

Post  AdriaN Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm

I might come with my F84 too Idea
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

i was hoping to have the undercarriage in place but now i see it is nearly impossible, too much to do this evening.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 pm

bcauchi wrote:i was hoping to have the undercarriage in place but now i see it is nearly impossible, too much to do this evening.

Don't worry Bri, it is better w/o so we can see the unobscured detail Twisted Evil

TanKRed & Chris BRING the camera pls so we'll capture the event for future reference like we have of Tiny, Stevan & Antoine's premier event last Oct drunken
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

For your info, this is an AMENDEMENT to the General Proclamation lol!

Please be informed,that whoever is rubbing his hands in GLEE that tomorrow it is going to be a FREE RIDE, it is not Evil or Very Mad

Ok the food is FREE......but drinks are at the USUAL MEAGRE SSM CHARGE & you'll have Oliver running after your asses if you just as much dare try to snatch a free beer from the fridge or anything Suspect lol!

And again, whoever is rubbing his hands still & thinking "daqs dan nixrob lol! jien ha niffanga w nixrob ilma biss Evil or Very Mad pale lol! " it is IMPERATIVE according to this Magna Carta king , that whoever is EATING, MUST DRINK a minimum of 2glasses of wine or 2beers or a double spirit Shocked because it is also a CLUB FUND RAISING event after all I love you

Only exemption from this rule are certified Teetotalers like Doc Roe who gets drunk & evil by eating a SINGLE mon cheri Sad lol!
    Other excuses like "I am sick ta & taking antibiotics so I cannot drink" are overlooked & do not count coz you should be isolated @ home Suspect lol!

Viva l'SSM FOREVER cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm

And Thermoses with home made coffee will be emptied on the spot!!!
    Samwel18
    Samwel18
    Silver
    Silver

Post  Samwel18 Tue May 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Ray wrote:For your info, this is an AMENDEMENT to the General Proclamation lol!

Please be informed,that whoever is rubbing his hands in GLEE that tomorrow it is going to be a FREE RIDE, it is not Evil or Very Mad

Ok the food is FREE......but drinks are at the USUAL MEAGRE SSM CHARGE & you'll have Oliver running after your asses if you just as much dare try to snatch a free beer from the fridge or anything Suspect lol!

And again, whoever is rubbing his hands still & thinking "daqs dan nixrob lol! jien ha niffanga w nixrob ilma biss Evil or Very Mad pale lol! " it is IMPERATIVE according to this Magna Carta king , that whoever is EATING, MUST DRINK a minimum of 2glasses of wine or 2beers or a double spirit Shocked because it is also a CLUB FUND RAISING event after all I love you

Only exemption from this rule are certified Teetotalers like Doc Roe who gets drunk & evil by eating a SINGLE mon cheri Sad lol!
    Other excuses like "I am sick ta & taking antibiotics so I cannot drink" are overlooked & do not count coz you should be isolated @ home Suspect lol!

Viva l'SSM FOREVER cheers

HEAR HEAR Smile)))))

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

RayCaruana wrote:And Thermoses with home made coffee will be emptied on the spot!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    AdriaN
    AdriaN
    Gold
    Gold

Post  AdriaN Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Laughing Laughing
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Just returned home from the Amalgamated birthday party drunken Imbierek Alla x'tieg kellna!! Mhux biex niftahar ta, imma sa mejda Maltija u cikkulata Mars (ta' barra) kien hemm!!! Cool Min ma giex tilef ikla ta' veru ghax l-ikel ma' waqafx hiereg...sa kellna naghtu minnu lil tal-istituti tongue Naqta rasi li ghada filghodu tghidx kemm sa jqasqsu fuqna ghand tal-grocer Twisted Evil

Grazzi mill-qalb lil head wejter Joseph li sahansitra haseb ghal kafe' u l-helu, u lil best man Oliver li ha hsieb li kulhadd jaqta l-ghatx (bilfors!) drunken Insomma l-grupp ta warajna ghandu benchmark iebes x'jilhaq...diga' qed jissemmew il-king prawns u l-caviar Shocked... GHAJJURIN Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am