1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Share
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:55 pm

    I prefer them grey and white....

    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 pm

    avatar
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 38
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Wayne on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 pm

    skyhigh wrote:

    Me too. Besides' they're all grey and white in the scheme you chose


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com
    avatar
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 49

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Proximo41 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 pm

    Marco and co... i'm trying to find a close up photo of the twin zuni rockets pods that were used on the crusader, but i cannot find any. it seems that only the crusader used the twin pods. can anyone help please?
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 pm

    Is this of any help ...





    By the way what is ...co .. for
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm

    Proximo41 wrote:Marco and co... i'm trying to find a close up photo of the twin zuni rockets pods that were used on the crusader, but i cannot find any. it seems that only the crusader used the twin pods. can anyone help please?


    No Chris alot of aircraft carried the zuni rockets in vietnam especially in ground support aircraft......
    avatar
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 49

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Proximo41 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:Marco and co... i'm trying to find a close up photo of the twin zuni rockets pods that were used on the crusader, but i cannot find any. it seems that only the crusader used the twin pods. can anyone help please?


    No Chris alot of aircraft carried the zuni rockets in vietnam especially in ground support aircraft......

    yes i know but it seems that only crusaders used them in twin pods.
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:49 pm

    Proximo41 wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:Marco and co... i'm trying to find a close up photo of the twin zuni rockets pods that were used on the crusader, but i cannot find any. it seems that only the crusader used the twin pods. can anyone help please?


    No Chris alot of aircraft carried the zuni rockets in vietnam especially in ground support aircraft......

    yes i know but it seems that only crusaders used them in twin pods.

    No chris F.4J OV.10 ..Birddogs they used eswell


    [/ur

    [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1827&u=14225557]
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:14 pm

    source from D&S F.8.....

    avatar
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 49

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Proximo41 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:20 pm

    thanks very much marco cheers
    avatar
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 52
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  RayCaruana on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 pm

    skyhigh wrote:Is this of any help ...





    By the way what is ...co .. for

    Skyhigh, CO stands for CARRY ON with your building of the 109's. Razz Smile
    avatar
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 49

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Proximo41 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm

    finally finished....















    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:16 pm

    Agressive..!!!
    avatar
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 54
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Ray on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 pm

    Great one Chris, it really is aggressive cheers
    avatar
    Cyril.
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 69
    Location : Attard, MALTA.

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Cyril. on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 pm

    Just beautiful, Chris.Very Happy

    Prosit once more.cheers
    avatar
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 68
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  in nannu pec on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 am

    awesome  Chris...well done habib....
    In nannu
    avatar
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 38
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Wayne on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm

    Saw this aggressive looking beast at the club... Awesome, especially the weathering.  You almost get the sense that you could get your hands dirty if you touched it.


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 pm

    Chris this the badge..of  VMF (AW) 235.. 
    VMF(AW)-235

     
    avatar
    David
    Silver
    Silver

    Posts : 421
    Join date : 2009-07-22
    Age : 55

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  David on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:59 pm

    well done Chris

    D
    avatar
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1388
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 39
    Location : Tarxien, Malta

    Great job....

    Post  Dottore on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:18 am

    Saw it live at the club and its an amazing job. Well done Chris!

    Dottore
    avatar
    Paul Salomone
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 655
    Join date : 2011-07-08
    Age : 52
    Location : MANIKATA MALTA

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Paul Salomone on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:06 pm

    Prosit Chris, an aggressive worrior in the making.

    The finish and the look are just beautiful, and the weathering reflects the true facts of war.

    Prosit again brother.
    avatar
    ferraribert
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 39
    Location : gharghur

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  ferraribert on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 pm

    Proset Chris,

    Saw it at the club...impressive
    avatar
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 52
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  RayCaruana on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

    Spectacular!! I'm really missing some good modelling on Wednesdays Crying or Very sad DAMN FISH and AQUARIUMS!! Mad. I'm eagerly looking forward to July, so I could join you again bros.
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:59 pm

    RayCaruana wrote:Spectacular!! I'm really missing some good modelling on Wednesdays Crying or Very sad DAMN FISH and AQUARIUMS!! Mad. I'm eagerly looking forward to July, so I could join you again bros.



    Yes Ray your missing ..fantastic models builds ..and you missed the pasta ..(Alla Matricciana)
    ...cheerscheers
    avatar
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 45
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: 1/32nd F-8E Crusader

    Post  Tancred on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:53 pm

    Big well done Chris, superb model Cool


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:43 am