SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ray
skyhigh
iCocker
7 posters

World Expo 2014

World Expo 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: World Expo 2014

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:58 pm

I would have been happy with either Stresa or Palermo, and would try to go to either. We stopped by Stresa right after World Expo coming from Switzerland and saw the venue. It's a very nice building and well lit (and lots of natural light, depending on which room the miniatures are in). Stresa is indeed a beautiful town with lots of hotels close by. And there's a really good gelato shop... geek
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

Post  Tancred Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 pm

A beautiful location but we will need to remember to book early as the number of beds looks limited.

Having all the necessary attributes (and much more!) as presented in the presentation, Malta should consider one day of hosting the Expo Cool

Tankred afro
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 pm

I agree Tancred, as a country we have much to boast but have we the resources and man power to do it, NO ... so better attend and enjoy and leave the pressure on the organisation. I am still concered as the more I read the more it gives me the feeling that gonna be a repetition of Rome, nationalism at it's best! Hope I am wrong ...
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 am

Wendy wrote:I would have been happy with either Stresa or Palermo, and would try to go to either. We stopped by Stresa right after World Expo coming from Switzerland and saw the venue. It's a very nice building and well lit (and lots of natural light, depending on which room the miniatures are in). Stresa is indeed a beautiful town with lots of hotels close by. And there's a really good gelato shop... geek

I want to go to that GELATO shop too Razz
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 am

iCocker wrote:I agree Tancred, as a country we have much to boast but have we the resources and man power to do it, NO ... so better attend and enjoy and leave the pressure on the organisation. I am still concered as the more I read the more it gives me the feeling that gonna be a repetition of Rome, nationalism at it's best! Hope I am wrong ...

Oh NO NO NO....just CANNOT be another Roma 2002 Evil or Very Mad NO NO NO NO Evil or Very Mad

skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 am

Ray wrote:
    Wendy wrote:I would have been happy with either Stresa or Palermo, and would try to go to either. We stopped by Stresa right after World Expo coming from Switzerland and saw the venue. It's a very nice building and well lit (and lots of natural light, depending on which room the miniatures are in). Stresa is indeed a beautiful town with lots of hotels close by. And there's a really good gelato shop... geek

lol! lol! I want to go to that GELATO shop too lol! lol!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 am

skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:

You will only have a GELATO when you finish a model Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . NO MODEL = NO GELATO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Cornetto jiehu ... u ara kemm idum jilghaq subajh!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 pm

iCocker wrote:Cornetto jiehu ... u ara kemm idum jilghaq subajh!

Jekk mhux ha jibni mudell sa l-ahhar tas sena, lanqas 'cornetto' ma hu se jiehu!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 pm

skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:

Good to see we have similar priorities. Laughing
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:20 am

Ryanair has announced that they will be operating twice DAILY to Milan as from next year. Dejjem ninsertawhom! Ghal Girona l-istess gara', bdew imorru minn dik is-sena tal WE!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 am

RayCaruana wrote:Ryanair has announced that they will be operating twice DAILY to Milan as from next year. Dejjem ninsertawhom! Ghal Girona l-istess gara', bdew imorru minn dik is-sena tal WE!

Not a bad gesture from RyanAir, but still I would check AirMalta & "weigh"the price vis a vis all inclusive cheers
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Ray wrote:
    RayCaruana wrote:Ryanair has announced that they will be operating twice DAILY to Milan as from next year. Dejjem ninsertawhom! Ghal Girona l-istess gara', bdew imorru minn dik is-sena tal WE!

Not a bad gesture from RyanAir, but still I would check AirMalta & "weigh"the price vis a vis all inclusive cheers

hallu fidejja ha nibbukja kollox jien Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 am

judge roy bean wrote:
    Ray wrote:

hallu fidejja ha nibbukja kollox jien Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol!

Thanks a lot Alex we REALLY APPRECIATE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:46 pm

|Ma ghandekx agla..... lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am