Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

Post  bcauchi on Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 am

I bet the meeting would be quieter than usual if that happened. Everybody would be really concentrated!!

skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh on Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

But the girl legs should be droped down.. I understand that you have decide to build the model strait from the kit.. but it seems that some how the model producers have always make or made something wrong ...

forgive me brian for the comment, it's a very nice painted model ...but you now me good ... cheers

Tancred
    Admin

Post  Tancred on Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

skyhigh wrote:Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

But the girl legs should be droped down.. I understand that you have decide to build the model strait from the kit.. but it seems that some how the model producers have always make or made something wrong ...

forgive me brian for the comment, it's a very nice painted model ...but you now me good ... cheers

A very scientific observation Laughing

Tankred afro

Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray on Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Tancred wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

UNBELIEVABLE pale

But TRUE Suspect

lol! lol! lol!

bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi on Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 am

Given the circumstances and the fact that this is not an aircraft, i think i will let this one pass Marco.

in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec on Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 am

Ray wrote:
    Tancred wrote:

UNBELIEVABLE pale

But TRUE Suspect

lol! lol! lol!

FORSI QABADGHA BUK GHAWICC... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy
    IN NANNU

Current date/time is Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:09 am