Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Share

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4047
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Post  bcauchi on Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 am

    I bet the meeting would be quieter than usual if that happened. Everybody would be really concentrated!!

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Post  skyhigh on Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm

    Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

    But the girl legs should be droped down.. I understand that you have decide to build the model strait from the kit.. but it seems that some how the model producers have always make or made something wrong ...

    forgive me brian for the comment, it's a very nice painted model ...but you now me good ... cheers

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 44
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Post  Tancred on Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

    skyhigh wrote:Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

    But the girl legs should be droped down.. I understand that you have decide to build the model strait from the kit.. but it seems that some how the model producers have always make or made something wrong ...

    forgive me brian for the comment, it's a very nice painted model ...but you now me good ... cheers

    A very scientific observation Laughing


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Post  Ray on Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm

    Tancred wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

    But the girl legs should be droped down.. I understand that you have decide to build the model strait from the kit.. but it seems that some how the model producers have always make or made something wrong ...

    forgive me brian for the comment, it's a very nice painted model ...but you now me good ... cheers

    A very scientific observation Laughing

    UNBELIEVABLE pale

    But TRUE Suspect

    lol! lol! lol!

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4047
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Post  bcauchi on Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 am

    Given the circumstances and the fact that this is not an aircraft, i think i will let this one pass Marco.

    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 67
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Re: Robby the Robot from 'Forbidden Planet'

    Post  in nannu pec on Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 am

    Ray wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Brian may I criticize something about the girl..... I think that there are others that have noticed , I now that right now you are going to say what the ....again...

    But the girl legs should be droped down.. I understand that you have decide to build the model strait from the kit.. but it seems that some how the model producers have always make or made something wrong ...

    forgive me brian for the comment, it's a very nice painted model ...but you now me good ... cheers

    A very scientific observation Laughing

    UNBELIEVABLE pale

    But TRUE Suspect

    lol! lol! lol!


    FORSI QABADGHA BUK GHAWICC... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy
    IN NANNU

      Current date/time is Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:09 am