RAF Museum Cosford

    Share
    avatar
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Attard, Malta

    RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Tancred on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 pm

    May I suggest a visit to the RAF Museum Cosford on Friday 8th since it is the full day outside of the show. The opening hours are 10am to 5pm. We can travel there as follows:

    From our hotel (A) we can walk to Telford Central station (B) (around 20 minutes):


    We take the 9.18am train to Cosford (Shrewsbury to Birmingham line) which passes every hour and will take 10 minutes.

    We walk from Cosford station (A) to the RAF Museum (B) (around 15 minutes):


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro
    avatar
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 39
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Wayne on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:21 am

    We have to plan for the collection of our wrist bands. There is a time window on Friday (not sure if it's 10am-5pm) when we can do so.


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com
    avatar
    Joseph
    Silver
    Silver

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 49
    Location : Zurrieq - Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Joseph on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:41 pm

    Good one Tancred, hope you are feeling better.

    Collection of wristbands is as follows:

    Friday between 14:00 and 18:00
    Saturday between 07:30 and 09:00

    I recommend that we collect our's on Friday to avoid the confusion of Sat morning, keep in mind that a lot of participants will arrive at Telford on Saturday. So if we catch the 16:00 train we will be OK and have ample time to visit the Museum!

    J
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 56
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 pm

    OK Ok ... I'm in for Cosford ......But have you consider , if it will be raining .. how we are going to walk 20 min..and 15 min in the rain...........that's 35min.......:Sad 
    avatar
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Tancred on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:42 pm

    skyhigh wrote:OK Ok ... I'm in for Cosford ......But have you consider , if it will be raining .. how we are going to walk 20 min..and 15 min in the rain...........that's 35min.......:Sad 
    There is always the taxi option Very Happy 


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro
    avatar
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 54
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Ray on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:05 pm

    Tancred wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:OK Ok ... I'm in for Cosford ......But have you consider , if it will be raining .. how we are going to walk 20 min..and 15 min in the rain...........that's 35min.......:Sad 
    There is always the taxi option Very Happy 
    OMG Taxis pale pale pale  Marco beware of & stay on the look out for that POOR CAB DRIVER whom you addressed "you're a man" Cool Cool Cool 

    Maybe he's still on the LOOK OUT for ya to repay him with INTEREST Suspect Suspect Suspect 
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 56
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:17 pm

    Ray wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:OK Ok ... I'm in for Cosford ......But have you consider , if it will be raining .. how we are going to walk 20 min..and 15 min in the rain...........that's 35min.......:Sad 
    There is always the taxi option Very Happy 
    OMG Taxis pale pale pale  Marco beware of & stay on the look out for that POOR CAB DRIVER whom you addressed "you're a man" Cool Cool Cool 

    Maybe he's still on the LOOK OUT for ya to repay him with INTEREST Suspect Suspect Suspect 
    For your info I paid him in full ..pls don't hijack here issa...........

    Now scratch ..were did I put his number ..his name was Paul.........scratch 
    avatar
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 49

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Proximo41 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:29 pm

    for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum Smile EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 56
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:14 pm

    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL


    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    avatar
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 54
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Ray on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:14 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 56
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:07 pm

    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 

    Ghadek f 'cans.......... hemm post vojt f lukanda
    avatar
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 39
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Wayne on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 
    Ghadek f 'cans.......... hemm post vojt f lukanda
    Ara jhobbok ta' Ray... taqlalu non stop u xorta jridek tigi What a Face 


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 56
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:37 pm

    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 
    Ghadek f 'cans.......... hemm post vojt f lukanda
    Ara jhobbok ta' Ray... taqlalu non stop u xorta jridek tigi What a Face 

    ghajdlu Wayne... ghed tara uh.. forsi nergu ngelu ih hob l ajruplani.........Very Happy 
    avatar
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 49

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Proximo41 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:47 am

    EHE EZATT...... DAQS KEMM HA JIRNEXXIELU HU JIKKONVINCIK TERGA TIBDA TIBNIJHOM!!! lol! lol! lol! 

    skyhigh wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 
    Ghadek f 'cans.......... hemm post vojt f lukanda
    Ara jhobbok ta' Ray... taqlalu non stop u xorta jridek tigi What a Face 
    ghajdlu Wayne... ghed tara uh.. forsi nergu ngelu ih hob l ajruplani.........Very Happy 
    avatar
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 56
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  skyhigh on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 am

    Proximo41 wrote:EHE EZATT...... DAQS KEMM HA JIRNEXXIELU HU JIKKONVINCIK TERGA TIBDA TIBNIJHOM!!! lol! lol! lol! 

    skyhigh wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 
    Ghadek f 'cans.......... hemm post vojt f lukanda
    Ara jhobbok ta' Ray... taqlalu non stop u xorta jridek tigi What a Face 
    ghajdlu Wayne... ghed tara uh.. forsi nergu ngelu ih hob l ajruplani.........Very Happy 



    You Wait and SEE..........Very Happy Cool lol!

    Now let find that list........scratch drunken lol!
    avatar
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 54
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Ray on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am

    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:EHE EZATT...... DAQS KEMM HA JIRNEXXIELU HU JIKKONVINCIK TERGA TIBDA TIBNIJHOM!!! lol! lol! lol! 

    skyhigh wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:for all Luftwaffe lovers... http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/whats-going-on/news/focke-wulf-fw190-now-on-display-at-cosford/

    their latest addition at Cosford Museum :)EJJA HA NMORRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Xi.. pjacir..............cheers sunny 
    Ha NIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PLS Sad cyclops 
    Ghadek f 'cans.......... hemm post vojt f lukanda
    Ara jhobbok ta' Ray... taqlalu non stop u xorta jridek tigi What a Face 
    ghajdlu Wayne... ghed tara uh.. forsi nergu ngelu ih hob l ajruplani.........Very Happy 


    You Wait and SEE..........Very Happy Cool lol!

    Now let find that list........scratch drunken lol!
    I LOVE AIRCRAFT SO MUCH THAT I AM PROVIDING THEIR RESPECTIVE DAREDEVIL PILOTS @ least from time to time I love you cheers 

    YOU SAY YOU LOVE AIRCRAFT SO MUCH THAT YOU BETRAYED THEM for FOTOGRAPHY......THUS SEEING THEM FROM A DISTANCE & NOT ABLE TO "FEEL" THEM ANYMORE No Sad 

    THANK YOU CHRIS, WAYNE, JF, NOEL & WHOEVER HELPS ME "INSTIGATE" this FUTILE CRUSADE WITH EVERY BREATH I TAKE, ON EVERY THREAD THAT HE'S HIJACKED WITH FOTOGRAPHY & WORDS ONLY Sad Sad Sad but, WHERE THERE IS HOPE THERE IS LIFE as the saying goes cheers cheers cheers 

    Sponsored content

    Re: RAF Museum Cosford

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:26 pm