• Post new topic
  • Reply to topic

Flash News from Telford 2013

Share

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:18 pm

The 1st news/results I received a while ago from Joseph is this text Sad 

"LVG & Albatros DIII both 0.......Sad "

My reply was Evil or Very Mad 

"Mela x'kien hemm Hanina Madonna? Fo** l-IPMS ALL d WAY!!!!!!!

el manolo
Bronze
Bronze

Posts: 269
Join date: 2012-03-15
Age: 28

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  el manolo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Kevin got a gold medal. I am really proud of him....ejja ha niccelebraw tal-SSM Very Happy

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Very PROVISIONAL RESULT as I got it from Joseph on the phone Suspect 

Wayne & TanKRed are to draw the OFFICIAL list & text me so I'll post it here Laughing 

Kevin Gold in his Class cheers 

Nannu 2x Commended Suspect 

Joseph Fenech Gold with Gannet cheers 

Oliver Gold with Something as he had SO MANY THINGS cheers 

Gordon 2x Commended Crying or Very sad 

Chris 2x Commended Sad 

Doc Roe Commended with that Tiananmen Dio Sad  (ghar minn Euro hawn Grrrrrrr)

William Gold with DH2 & 2x Something with the bust & figure cheers I love you 

Jeremy Silver with Helicopter & 2x Something with bust & figure cheers I love you 

Me 2x Gold with Piper Kenneth McKay & Maltese Furban Bust Laughing 

Now hoping AGAINST Hopes that MaRCo, Lyden, Mark, Wayne, TanKRed, Ray Aquilina & don't know who else Suspect  each got a Commended at least Embarassed 

All in All & up till now, it sounds like a Fair Haul for SSM even though I am still speechless WHY NOTHING for LVG & Albatross DIII & for SOME OTHERS as well Evil or Very Mad 

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Wayne's SMS just a while ago Laughing 

"8 Gold
1 Silver
2 Bronze
17 Commended
2 Trophies

I'll update you with the final count tomorrow....."

I asked him to add Who won which if possible but sms STILL not delivered Sad Sad Sad 

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:27 pm

TanKRed's SMS just a while ago Laughing 

Oliver...2x Gold, 1 Bronze & 2x Commended cheers 

Nannu...2x Commended Suspect 

Kevin...Gold cheers 

Boys...Gold, Silver & 2x Commended cheers Suspect 

Gordon...2x Commended Suspect 

Chris 1x Commended Suspect 

Joe Fenech...1x Gold cheers  some Commended Suspect 

Ray Aquilina ...1x Commended Suspect 

As you can see there are some discrepancies from my 1st post as we're missing 3x Golds Sad Sad Sad  Someone stole my 2 Sad Sad Sad 

Good Night ALL Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Ghada jasal k'Alla Jrid cheers cheers cheers 

5Nige
Commended
Commended

Posts: 84
Join date: 2012-12-23
Age: 43
Location: B'Kara

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  5Nige on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 pm

PROSIT TO ALL. WELL DONE!!!!!

Alan

Alex Kontiveis
Silver
Silver

Posts: 356
Join date: 2009-08-04
Age: 44
Location: Greece

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Alex Kontiveis on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 am

Congrats to all!!!
Well done my friends. I hope to meet U there the next year.

Alex

Noel Petroni
Gold
Gold

Posts: 1176
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 52
Location: Balzan - Malta

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Noel Petroni on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 am

Ray wrote:The 1st news/results I received a while ago from Joseph is this text Sad 

"LVG & Albatros DIII both 0.......Sad "

My reply was Evil or Very Mad 

"Mela x'kien hemm Hanina Madonna? Fo** l-IPMS ALL d WAY!!!!!!!
Maybe because there wasn't Mr gravity figure? It would have done a marvel!

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 am

Noel Petroni wrote:
Ray wrote:The 1st news/results I received a while ago from Joseph is this text Sad 

"LVG & Albatros DIII both 0.......Sad "

My reply was Evil or Very Mad 

"Mela x'kien hemm Hanina Madonna? Fo** l-IPMS ALL d WAY!!!!!!!
Maybe because there wasn't Mr gravity figure?  It would have done a marvel!
Noel, maybe if you go here http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/lvgs-lt-weymar-1-32nd.60225/ you would see what Mike Good (Bonehead on PlanetFigure) had to say about Lt.Weymar Twisted Evilcheers 

And if I were you I would stop taking the PI$$ & take a closer look at your Mr. dead defying gravity figure lol! 

Noel Petroni
Gold
Gold

Posts: 1176
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 52
Location: Balzan - Malta

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Noel Petroni on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 am

Ray wrote:
Noel Petroni wrote:
Ray wrote:The 1st news/results I received a while ago from Joseph is this text Sad 

"LVG & Albatros DIII both 0.......Sad "

My reply was Evil or Very Mad 

"Mela x'kien hemm Hanina Madonna? Fo** l-IPMS ALL d WAY!!!!!!!
Maybe because there wasn't Mr gravity figure?  It would have done a marvel!
Noel, maybe if you go here http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/lvgs-lt-weymar-1-32nd.60225/ you would see what Mike Good (Bonehead on PlanetFigure) had to say about Lt.Weymar Twisted Evilcheers 

And if I were you I would stop taking the PI$$ & take a closer look at your Mr. dead defying gravity figure  lol! 
I saw the thread Ray...... but remember and take note.... the guy who told you the pose is spot on is..... a bonehead!!! geek 

I on the other hand am an expert in gravity force and I am not a bonehead!

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:43 am

Noel Petroni wrote:
Ray wrote:
Noel Petroni wrote:
Ray wrote:The 1st news/results I received a while ago from Joseph is this text Sad 

"LVG & Albatros DIII both 0.......Sad "

My reply was Evil or Very Mad 

"Mela x'kien hemm Hanina Madonna? Fo** l-IPMS ALL d WAY!!!!!!!
Maybe because there wasn't Mr gravity figure?  It would have done a marvel!
Noel, maybe if you go here http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/lvgs-lt-weymar-1-32nd.60225/ you would see what Mike Good (Bonehead on PlanetFigure) had to say about Lt.Weymar Twisted Evilcheers 

And if I were you I would stop taking the PI$$ & take a closer look at your Mr. dead defying gravity figure  lol! 
I saw the thread Ray...... but remember and take note.... the guy who told you the pose is spot on is..... a bonehead!!! geek 

I on the other hand am an expert in gravity force and I am not a bonehead!
lol! lol! lol! 

Samwel18
Silver
Silver

Posts: 366
Join date: 2009-08-07
Age: 23
Location: Paola, Malta

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Samwel18 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:22 am

Well done to all Smile cheers  cheers  cheers 

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Getting text updates from Jeremy I love you 

No National Champions (either Senior or Junior) for SSM this time Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Junior some SLOPPY A10 won it, not William Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

I won the Figure Category Champion with Piper Kenneth McKay cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

We used to win these (Category Champions ALL in one year) in Figures, Aircraft, AFV's, Cars & Dioramas in Yesteryears cheers 

Inhossna li spiccajna qiesna Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Waiting for more updates Suspect

Presentation is NOW @ 11:15 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  


Last edited by Ray on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noel Petroni
Gold
Gold

Posts: 1176
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 52
Location: Balzan - Malta

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Noel Petroni on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Ray wrote:Getting text updates from Jeremy I love you 

No National Champions (either Senior or Junior) for SSM this time Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Junior some SLOPPY A10 won it, not William Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

I won the Figure Category Champion with Piper Kenneth McKay cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

We used to win these (Category Champions ALL in one year) in Figures, Aircraft, AFV's, Cars & Dioramas in Yesteryears cheers 

Inhossna li spiccajna qiesna Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Waiting for more updates Suspect

Presentation is NOW @ 11:00 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  


Ray, in my opinion nowadays there is everything on the market, good decals and applicators, paint, and very importantly good magazines and the biggest.... YOUtube video how-to-do-it..... so everyone can manage a good model nowadays. In your time you were miles apart from the basic modeller.

It seems that the world has caught up with us!

Ray
Best in Show
Best in Show

Posts: 5824
Join date: 2009-07-21
Age: 51
Location: Zurrieq MALTA

Re: Flash News from Telford 2013

Post  Ray on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Noel Petroni wrote:
Ray wrote:Getting text updates from Jeremy I love you 

No National Champions (either Senior or Junior) for SSM this time Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Junior some SLOPPY A10 won it, not William Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

I won the Figure Category Champion with Piper Kenneth McKay cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

We used to win these (Category Champions ALL in one year) in Figures, Aircraft, AFV's, Cars & Dioramas in Yesteryears cheers 

Inhossna li spiccajna qiesna Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Waiting for more updates Suspect

Presentation is NOW @ 11:00 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  


Ray, in my opinion nowadays there is everything on the market, good decals and applicators, paint, and very importantly good magazines and the biggest.... YOUtube video how-to-do-it..... so everyone can manage a good model nowadays.  In your time you were miles apart from the basic modeller.

It seems that the world has caught up with us!
Noel, sorry ta Embarassed  speak for yourselves please Twisted Evil 

I'm still the BEST of IPMS UK in my Category lol!cheers  lol! cheers  lol! 
  • Post new topic
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:39 am