MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Share

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  Ray on Tue May 12, 2015 4:55 pm

    Ladies & Gents...

    SSM & Malta have an MFCA Grand Master, namely Stephen Mallia cheers

    10 years after he set foot at the MFCA show in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, he was honoured last Saturday with this coveted Title of Grand Master as unanimously agreed & chosen by the past Grand Masters present at this years show cheers

    It was an honour for me to be present for this Historic Moment & to be the 1st Maltese to congratulate him with a Big Hug as we both cried with joy cheers

    We also both remembered our fallen friend Marco Portelli as he would have been overjoyed by this moment Sad

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  skyhigh on Tue May 12, 2015 6:26 pm

    Ray wrote:Ladies & Gents...

    SSM & Malta have an MFCA Grand Master, namely Stephen Mallia cheers

    10 years after he set foot at the MFCA show in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, he was honoured last Saturday with this coveted Title of Grand Master as unanimously agreed & chosen by the past Grand Masters present at this years show cheers

    It was an honour for me to be present for this Historic Moment & to be the 1st Maltese to congratulate him with a Big Hug as we both cried with joy cheers

    We also both remembered our fallen friend Marco Portelli as he would have been overjoyed by this moment Sad  
     


    Welldone my friends both of you .. and sure our unforgeting late friend Marco, would be the first to celebrate you ..but sure he's watching you from heavean..

    Come on guys ..and tommorow we will drink and eat for the triumph .. cheers !!! God bless you all...

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  Ray on Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    Ray wrote:Ladies & Gents...

    SSM & Malta have an MFCA Grand Master, namely Stephen Mallia cheers

    10 years after he set foot at the MFCA show in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, he was honoured last Saturday with this coveted Title of Grand Master as unanimously agreed & chosen by the past Grand Masters present at this years show cheers

    It was an honour for me to be present for this Historic Moment & to be the 1st Maltese to congratulate him with a Big Hug as we both cried with joy cheers

    We also both remembered our fallen friend Marco Portelli as he would have been overjoyed by this moment Sad  
     


    Welldone my friends both of you .. and sure our unforgeting late friend Marco, would be the first to celebrate you  ..but sure he's watching you from heavean..

    Come on guys ..and tommorow we will drink and eat for the triumph .. cheers !!!   God bless you all...

    Amen to that my SSM Bro cheers

    And as I write I also remember Ray Borg as he would have been pleased for Steve & me as well Sad

    Tomorrow we CELEBRATE the Still Standing & the Fallen alike cheers cheers cheers

    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 670
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 52
    Location : G'Mangia

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  smallia on Thu May 14, 2015 6:54 am

    It was a huge surprise but a tremendous honor to receive this award. But it would have been damped if not for the presence of my dear friend during the presentation. I consider myself lucky to have had Ray present to share this incredible moment. But a part of me felt sad cause my thoughts went to my departed friend Marco Portelli who I'm sure would have been happy for me

    Steve

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  alexbb on Thu May 14, 2015 9:36 am

    well done and well deserved too

    David
    Silver
    Silver

    Posts : 420
    Join date : 2009-07-22
    Age : 54

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  David on Thu May 14, 2015 11:08 pm

    Proset Steve

    D

    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 51
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  RayCaruana on Sat May 16, 2015 10:33 am

    You make us really proud Steve and I 'm so happy for you mate. And you made us proud too dear Ray with the gold etc. VIVA SSM!!!! cheers

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4063
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  bcauchi on Sat May 16, 2015 6:17 pm

    What can I say Steve, well done and well deserved.

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 45
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  Tancred on Sun May 17, 2015 9:22 am

    Well done Stephen, congratulations on this ultimate award Cool



    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4063
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  bcauchi on Sun May 17, 2015 3:34 pm

    Ilhaqt il-quccata li tant jisthoqqlok man imma dak it-tee shirt ma jixraqx ghall-official photo.

    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 670
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 52
    Location : G'Mangia

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  smallia on Wed May 20, 2015 11:44 pm

    Thanks guys. Brian kollox kien improvised ghal BBQ. Li qaluli kont nigi bl-ingravata SmileSmileSmileSmile

    Steve

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  skyhigh on Thu May 21, 2015 9:58 pm






    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  Ray on Fri May 22, 2015 7:34 am

    smallia wrote:Thanks guys. Brian kollox kien improvised ghal BBQ. Li qaluli kont nigi bl-ingravata SmileSmileSmileSmile

    Steve

    lol! lol! lol!

    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1226
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 54
    Location : Balzan - Malta

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  Noel Petroni on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:45 pm

    Prosit Steve...... well deserved........ much valued than a hundred Golds at Euro!

    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 670
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 52
    Location : G'Mangia

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  smallia on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm

    Thanks Noel. Let's just say it's a big thing and leave it at that SmileSmileSmileSmile

    Steve

    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 68
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  in nannu pec on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:11 pm

    Well done Sir....a much deserved award Stephen
    In Nannu

    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 670
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 52
    Location : G'Mangia

    Re: MFCA 2015 Grand Master

    Post  smallia on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:36 pm

    Grazzi habib. Bis-sagrificju kollox possibli

    Steve

      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 pm