something about me

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    something about me

    Post  Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 pm

    Hi I am Louis Sciberras (I am secretary of the ssm Gozo) I am a military aviation enthusiast and warplanes are my most beloved hobbies among others ( I like watching war documentaries and reading aviation magazines, playing PS3 games).When it comes to modeling dioramas are my favorite subject At the moment I have stopped as there are more important and urgent things to be done. Hope to continue if I find the time I and my fellow members are very happy to be part of your club.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: something about me

    Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 pm

    BOOOO PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Evil or Very Mad sew tamel lol!

    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1388
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Tarxien, Malta

    PC games....

    Post  Dottore on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 pm

    BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE......

    LOL

    Share your work online mate.....looking forward....

    Dottore

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: something about me

    Post  skyhigh on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 pm

    Your are welcome my friend of Gozo , we are here for help as long as it is modeling ..especially in aircraft matter.. cheers

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: something about me

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 pm

    skyhigh wrote:Your are welcome my friend of Gozo , we are here for help as long as it is modeling ..especially in aircraft matter.. cheers
    thanks mate

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: something about me

    Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:49 pm

    Dottore wrote:BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE......

    LOL

    Share your work online mate.....looking forward....

    Dottore
    Thank you.

    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 3172
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 42
    Location : Marsascala, Malta

    Re: something about me

    Post  iCocker on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm

    Welcome onbaord Lou!

    PS3 ?! ....... missek tisthi Shocked

    iVAN lol!

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: something about me

    Post  alexbb on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 pm

    merhba habib
    NOW START POSTING SOME OF YOUR WORK
    lol! lol! lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: something about me

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

    iCocker wrote:Welcome onbaord Lou!

    PS3 ?! ....... missek tisthi Shocked

    iVAN lol!
    why all this hype against the PS3? EVERY HOBBY is nice as long as one have fun. Do not judge, and you will not be judged

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: something about me

    Post  Guest on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

    raptor wrote:
    iCocker wrote:Welcome onbaord Lou!

    PS3 ?! ....... missek tisthi Shocked

    iVAN lol!
    why all this hype against the PS3? EVERY HOBBY is nice as long as one have fun. Do not judge, and you will not be judged
    Thanks mate.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: something about me

    Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 pm

    raptor wrote:
    Dottore wrote:BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE......

    LOL

    Share your work online mate.....looking forward....

    Dottore
    Thank you.

    At the moment am very busy in the near future hope to post some of my work

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 45
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: something about me

    Post  Tancred on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm

    Welcome aboard Louis.

    Tancred afro

      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:53 am