SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK

iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK Empty Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK

Post  iCocker Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 am

AFV buffs take note and keep a look for the MMI mag new look, apart for those on the likes for a different colourful Firefly, here are some interesting schemes from Lebanon [I guess Asst Editor M.Assad is behind the research], these decal sheets are only available from MMI, printed and designed by BISON and are a limited run.

Check this out, courtesy of armorama forum ...

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=5898
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK Empty Re: Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK

Post  bcauchi Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 am

Ivan prosit, i saw one of your figures featured in a magazine yesterday, trouble is i forgot the name of the mag. Great work, it is nice to have your name in a mag. it was a very interesting article with in progress photos. there is a lovely figure of Prien in it, the U boat ace commander, it is a lovely figure too. Congrats once again and well done!!
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK Empty Re: Military Modelcraft Magazine ... NEW LOOK

Post  iCocker Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks Brian

It is the Military Modelling Figure Special. I always try by share with the readers subjects from our history, that one was the infamous Maltese Corsair Captain bust, il Padron.

By the way the Military Modelling Special is soon with us, hope we shall have some photos of our models published, apart that we might get Ray and Harold's ugly mugshots Shocked

Ivan
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 pm

That is the mag i saw and there were some really nice figures featured in it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am