SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
smallia
jesmondc
ascomt
bcauchi
iCocker
Dottore
RayCaruana
skyhigh
Joseph
Tancred
alexbb
Ray
16 posters

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career

in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 Empty Re: ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career

Post  in nannu pec Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:06 am

Deo Gratzias...fl'ahhar..... cheers cheers cheers cheers
    In nannu Cool
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 Empty Re: ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career

Post  bcauchi Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:36 am

Are you sure it will be done by next year's Euro Ray?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

Post  jojjemannen Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:35 pm

bcauchi wrote:Are you sure it will be done by next year's Euro Ray??  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Where's the like button when you need it? Very Happy Very Happy
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Just saw the pics. at least he only has a part of a plane to build, he should manage that. And a WRECK!!
    Wayne
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Wayne Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:43 pm

In Marco's defence, let's not forget that he built no less than 3 1/72nd Fokker Dr.1s for last year's exhibition cheers . His comeback may be a slow trickle but at least we saw some work done . Given the rarity, these little fokkers sold like hotcakes within minutes of them hitting the display Very Happy .

MARCO, I think I speak for everyone in the modelling community when I say "KEEP CALM and Keep the FINISHED models coming"...

www.ScaleModelBench.com
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Hear hear! Come on Marco cheers
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Marco is doing the RESEARCH at the moment lol!
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Wayne wrote:In Marco's defence, let's not forget that he built no less than 3 1/72nd Fokker Dr.1s for last year's exhibition cheers .  His comeback may be a slow trickle but at least we saw some work done .  Given the rarity, these little fokkers sold like hotcakes within minutes of them hitting the display Very Happy .

MARCO, I think I speak for everyone in the modelling community when I say "KEEP CALM and Keep the FINISHED models coming"...

Thank you... thank you..Wayne your so kind........ cheers Embarassed
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Ray wrote:Marco is doing the RESEARCH at the moment lol!

At the moment I'm going crazy ..my storage hard disc gone blank.. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sad

but I do my best to recover it.........

Ray still I have the internet ...

https://ipmsmalta.forumotion.net/t229-hans-joachim-marseille-90mm

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 Hjm_7610

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 67636410

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:58 am

Historex are still UNBEATABLE on ALL fronts IMHO. Twisted Evil

Arrived this morning at my doorstep cheers

Tried to call HIM (Marco) so I'll open the box while on the phone with HIM, but no answer Sad so I had to do it ON MY OWN & ALONE Sad Sad Sad

Marco, roll up your sleeves & get ready to UPGRADE the wreckage from ALL angles Suspect Suspect Suspect

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 20141010

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 20141011
    slingshot392
    slingshot392
    Silver
    Silver

Post  slingshot392 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Congratulations Marco on getting back into modeling! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with it.

Now if I can just a motivated to finish one of mine, working on a wooden airplane and a front engine dragster.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:43 am

slingshot392 wrote:Congratulations Marco on getting back into modeling! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with it.

Now if I can just a motivated to finish one of mine, working on a wooden airplane and a front engine dragster.

Thanks... slingshot392.........I'm trying to do my best...........
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 am

skyhigh wrote:
    slingshot392 wrote:Congratulations Marco on getting back into modeling! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with it.

Not trying you have to DO your best, stop this concern and miskien attitude and back to the battlefield soldier Smile
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:59 pm

iCocker wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:

Not trying you have to DO your best, stop this concern and miskien attitude and back to the battlefield soldier Smile

Sorry Ivan,

Pilot would be more appropriate don't you think Suspect ?

I think it is high time that we'll have the Administrator "filter" this thread, upload the appropriate pics & we'll open up a completely new thread what do YOU ALL think Suspect Shocked Cool ?
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:05 am

Ray wrote:
    iCocker wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:

Sorry Ivan,

Pilot would be more appropriate don't you think Suspect ?

I think it is high time that we'll have the Administrator "filter" this thread, upload the appropriate pics & we'll open up a completely new thread what do YOU ALL think Suspect Shocked Cool ?

Too old to fly now Ray and the trottle will not fit in that tiny hand Smile
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:23 am

Ray wrote:Historex are still UNBEATABLE on ALL fronts IMHO. Twisted Evil

Arrived this morning at my doorstep cheers

Tried to call HIM (Marco) so I'll open the box while on the phone with HIM, but no answer Sad  so I had to do it ON MY OWN & ALONE Sad Sad Sad

Marco, roll up your sleeves & get ready to UPGRADE the wreckage from ALL angles Suspect Suspect Suspect

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 20141010

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 20141011

Ray regarding the face we were talking about here is some clear shots..........

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 10462610

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 Marsei10

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 5-pilo10

If you think it's not enough , I have more... cheers

ReStart of Marco's Modelling Career - Page 3 10676210
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Marco, the resemblance is definitely there as we discussed on Wednesday Shocked

The way it is painted in that article &/or for the boxart, could make him look "older" as you pointed out (diga qed inhoss il-vini ta'mohhi jibdew jinxfu)

However, if it will make you happier...if it will RELIEVE you (& me) from this STRESS Sad  I will bring the kit, you will provide these pics & ask for the others' opinions & I am not joking honestly...will ask Stephen, Harold, Ivan, Oliver, Ray ir-Relax first & let them scrutinize the kit's face against your pics pale

Maybe just a fine sand down of the nose would work wonders & will give him a whole new dimension & again I am being honest...case in point I did it to the same bust Ivan did of the Maltese Furban, where on mine I just sanded down the crooked nose & Voila...completely different new dimension/perspective, so please do bring your reference photos with you this Wed & we'll discuss this issue Twisted Evil

skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:53 am

Leave it to me for the photos , and I leave the fate of the face to the masters.............. Shocked Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 am