Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Share

    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 67
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  in nannu pec on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:42 am

    Really enjoyed it, pleasure was threefold....I enjoyed the film...I understood everything.....and the operation was a success...the bionic ear works lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    in nannu pec What a Face

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  alexbb on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:57 pm

    yesterday i was sad and sorry i missed it now im angry. duty called

    but then again glad you all had a good time

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  Ray on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

    Dottore wrote:Really had a good time with the other SSM brethren...

    and as the new war cry goes....

    RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL SHEEP BECOME LIONS!!!!

    Dottore cheers

    I think you heard/saw the SHEEP inscibed on the sword's hilt, when your ANNOYING MOB RANG and you made us ALL BLUSH cuz we seemed to be under your protection lol!

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 44
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  Tancred on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm

    Ray wrote:And on the SWORD of my forefathers I SWEAR....no more SCROLLING Sad

    Deo Gratias! Very Happy


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  J.Fenech on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm

    Tancred wrote:
    Ray wrote:And on the SWORD of my forefathers I SWEAR....no more SCROLLING Sad

    Deo Gratias! Very Happy



    wait Tancred, I think his intention was to say ......no more scrolling Rolling Eyes - for now silent Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  Ray on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Ray wrote:And on the SWORD of my forefathers I SWEAR....no more SCROLLING Sad

    Deo Gratias! Very Happy



    wait Tancred, I think his intention was to say ......no more scrolling Rolling Eyes - for now silent Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    If & since I swore on that SWORD I can't break my word!!!!!!!

    If you see a scroll it would be Tiny playing evil administration games on me like when he froze some of my scrolls before!!!!!!!

    jojjemannen
    Admin

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 37
    Location : Getinge

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  jojjemannen on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm

    Ray wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Ray wrote:And on the SWORD of my forefathers I SWEAR....no more SCROLLING Sad

    Deo Gratias! Very Happy



    wait Tancred, I think his intention was to say ......no more scrolling Rolling Eyes - for now silent Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    If & since I swore on that SWORD I can't break my word!!!!!!!

    If you see a scroll it would be Tiny playing evil administration games on me like when he froze some of my scrolls before!!!!!!!

    I thought it was when I threatened you with deleting your user Razz

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  Ray on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm

    jojjemannen wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Ray wrote:And on the SWORD of my forefathers I SWEAR....no more SCROLLING Sad

    Deo Gratias! Very Happy



    wait Tancred, I think his intention was to say ......no more scrolling Rolling Eyes - for now silent Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    If & since I swore on that SWORD I can't break my word!!!!!!!

    If you see a scroll it would be Tiny playing evil administration games on me like when he froze some of my scrolls before!!!!!!!

    I thought it was when I threatened you with deleting your user Razz

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Joking apart, I think the novelty wore off a bit (lying here Embarassed ), and since I know it annoys/bothers you, Nannu and a bunch of others, I thought I would own up a bit more towards my real age after all Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

    jojjemannen
    Admin

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 37
    Location : Getinge

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  jojjemannen on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 pm

    Ray wrote:

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Joking apart, I think the novelty wore off a bit (lying here Embarassed ), and since I know it annoys/bothers you, Nannu and a bunch of others, I thought I would own up a bit more towards my real age after all Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

    Well, it's like I have said; if someone logs on to the forum after having a argument with his wife/boss/brother/sister and the computer doesn't work properly, then I can guarantee you that hes not going to enjoy the scrolling Smile

    That's why I would like to see some order of conduct on the forum. Or what do you think?

    /Tiny

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  alexbb on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 pm

    jojjemannen wrote:
    Ray wrote:

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Joking apart, I think the novelty wore off a bit (lying here Embarassed ), and since I know it annoys/bothers you, Nannu and a bunch of others, I thought I would own up a bit more towards my real age after all Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

    Well, it's like I have said; if someone logs on to the forum after having a argument with his wife/boss/brother/sister and the computer doesn't work properly, then I can guarantee you that hes not going to enjoy the scrolling Smile

    That's why I would like to see some order of conduct on the forum. Or what do you think?

    /Tiny

    tiny life is too short and full of nasty surprises round the corner so some senseless inoffensive fun never realy hurt anybody. anyway that is what i think. also im the one who incited ray to commit this heneous crime against humanity so im trying to make ammends here

    lol! lol! lol! lol!

    jojjemannen
    Admin

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 37
    Location : Getinge

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  jojjemannen on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 pm

    alex wrote:
    tiny life is too short and full of nasty surprises round the corner so some senseless inoffensive fun never realy hurt anybody. anyway that is what i think. also im the one who incited ray to commit this heneous crime against humanity so im trying to make ammends here

    lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Im sure that we can figure out something together.. Razz

    William
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 342
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Location : Zurrieq

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  William on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:46 pm

    Dottore wrote:Really had a good time with the other SSM brethren...

    and as the new war cry goes....

    RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL SHEEP BECOME LIONS!!!!

    Dottore cheers

    Great film Very Happy Smile

    Dottore you have a mistake there and you are violating the copyright law Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  alexbb on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 pm

    William wrote:
    Dottore wrote:Really had a good time with the other SSM brethren...

    and as the new war cry goes....

    RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL SHEEP BECOME LIONS!!!!

    Dottore cheers

    Great film Very Happy Smile

    Dottore you have a mistake there and you are violating the copyright law Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    quite right william and to add insult to injury the dott changed men into women as far as i know sheep are females males are called bucks or ram

    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1388
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Tarxien, Malta

    Don't know what on earth....

    Post  Dottore on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm

    youre ranting on about I wrote it down well....check my original post Twisted Evil

    Dottore

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  alexbb on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 pm

    Dottore wrote:youre ranting on about I wrote it down well....check my original post Twisted Evil

    Dottore

    appologies dott i did not see the EDITED VERSION

    William
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 342
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Location : Zurrieq

    Re: Ridley Scott's ROBIN HOOD starring RUSSEL CROWE!!!!!!!

    Post  William on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 pm

    Dottore wrote:Really had a good time with the other SSM brethren...

    and as the new war cry goes....

    RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL LAMBS BECOME LIONS!!!!

    Dottore cheers

    The edit happened on June 2nd at 11:40 pm

    My correction happened on June 2nd at 8:46 pm

      Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:02 pm