New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Share

    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 3172
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 42
    Location : Marsascala, Malta

    New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  iCocker on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am

    Check out that finaly Dr Stephen C. Spiteri idea is finally deemed to start ...


    http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100226/local/biago-steps-project-to-honour-fortifications

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 am

    Very interesting Ivan , so it's going to be good for exhebtion eswell , good idea...

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  Ray on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm

    iCocker wrote:Check out that finaly Dr Stephen C. Spiteri idea is finally deemed to start ...


    http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20100226/local/biago-steps-project-to-honour-fortifications

    BRILLIANT idea at last Laughing

    Someone, somewhere is thinking otherwise then to STEAL already RESTRICTED SPACE and JUST build villages for the UNWANTED monkey

    Welldone to Stephen C. Spiteri and whoever is behind all this cheers

    Ray affraid

    William
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 342
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Location : Zurrieq

    Re: New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  William on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 am

    Wow this is really a masterpiece in the making!

    I enjoyed last year's lecture by Dr.Stephen C. Spiteri at HiS!

    Wil alien

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4063
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  bcauchi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm

    i am involved in that project and the place is enormous. It should be interesting considering the seriousness of the man and the fact that he has been after this for ages.

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  Ray on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm

    bcauchi wrote:i am involved in that project and the place is enormous. It should be interesting considering the seriousness of the man and the fact that he has been after this for ages.

    Welldone Brian cheers BIS-SENS TA'VERU !!!!!!!

    Ray affraid

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: New Museum dedicated to Military Architecture

    Post  alexbb on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm

    Ray wrote:
    bcauchi wrote:i am involved in that project and the place is enormous. It should be interesting considering the seriousness of the man and the fact that he has been after this for ages.

    Welldone Brian cheers BIS-SENS TA'VERU !!!!!!!

    Ray affraid

    yep well done brian

    and although it is no fault of yours ... about time too

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:34 pm