Marco, follow Tancred's INSTRUCTIONS below..........very simple since I understood them
[How to add photos
Tancred on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 pm
.Here are instructions on adding photos:
1. Create a new topic by clicking on the 'New Topic' button and enter a 'Subject'.
2. Click on the 'Host an image' button (the 15th button from the left under Subject).
3. Click on the Browse button and locate your photo on your computer's file system.
4. Click on Open.
5. 'Resize image' should be left at 800 px for large images or changed to No for smaller images.
6. Click on Host it.
7. After a while a window displays the 'Thumbnail :', 'Image :' and 'Image url :'. Click on the code under 'Image :' and it should be highlighted.
8. Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard to copy the text and then after clicking inside your New Post press Ctrl + V to paste the text there.
9. To add another photo click on 'Upload'.
10. If you are finished click on the 'Host an Image button' to remove the upload window.
11. To see the photos or images click on Preview.
12. Add any captions or other text and when ready click on 'Send'.