SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
in nannu pec
Joseph
Gordon
skyhigh
8 posters

Airliners and comercial aircraft

bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Airliners and comercial aircraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Airliners and comercial aircraft

Post  bcauchi Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 am

What do you intend to build marco? Come on and decide!
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Airliners and comercial aircraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Airliners and comercial aircraft

Post  in nannu pec Mon May 03, 2010 9:29 am

Mela ha Nghidlek Brian....
    6 ME109's
    10 JU 87'S
    12 fw190's
    6 ME 210's
    10 F4's
    anything else fil kas niftakar nghidlek lololol lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Joking Marco...u r still an irrepacable asset to SSM Habib, with your wealth of knowledge ... study study study
    I salute you Oh learned one cheers cheers cheers cheers
    In nannu pec What a Face
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Mon May 03, 2010 1:52 pm

X'lista dik Nan!! Ejjew ninsew ic-cajt, jien veru nixtieq nerga nara xi xoghol ta' Marco. Anzi HEMM BZONN li naraw xi xoghol ta' Marco. fuq kollox, kien wiehed mill-aqwa modellers tal-ajruplani u zgur li ghadu. Hemm bzonn naraw xoghol gdid tieghu fl-HIS li jmiss.
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Mon May 03, 2010 2:05 pm

bcauchi wrote:X'lista dik Nan!! Ejjew ninsew ic-cajt, jien veru nixtieq nerga nara xi xoghol ta' Marco. Anzi HEMM BZONN li naraw xi xoghol ta' Marco. fuq kollox, kien wiehed mill-aqwa modellers tal-ajruplani u zgur li ghadu. Hemm bzonn naraw xoghol gdid tieghu fl-HIS li jmiss.

Brian we all tried hard to make him build an aircraft but to date none of us managed to convince him. I think he has lost his "muza" (sorry, don't know the word in english), but he seems more than happy to carry on doing what he's doing, i.e researching the subject and forwarding the information to all of us, not to mention his newly aquired proficiency...Judging aircraft; not just at nationals but also at international level.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:10 am