New website

    Share

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 45
    Location : Attard, Malta

    New website

    Post  Tancred on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 pm


    The new website is now online on http://www.ipmsmalta.com/

    Any feedback or contribution for publication on the website is more than welcome.

    Thank you to David for assisting in the seamless transition.


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 68
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Re: New website

    Post  in nannu pec on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 pm

    Great work Tancred and David cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    well done
    in nannu pec What a Face

    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1388
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Tarxien, Malta

    Echo that Bravo!

    Post  Dottore on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm

    reat website for our club!

    Dottore

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: New website

    Post  Ray on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

    Tancred wrote:
    The new website is now online on http://www.ipmsmalta.com/

    Any feedback or contribution for publication on the website is more than welcome.

    Thank you to David for assisting in the seamless transition.

    BRAVI BOTH of YOU cheers

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: New website

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 pm

    well done to evreybody involved cheers

    jojjemannen
    Admin

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 38
    Location : Getinge

    Re: New website

    Post  jojjemannen on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

    Ray wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    The new website is now online on http://www.ipmsmalta.com/

    Any feedback or contribution for publication on the website is more than welcome.

    Thank you to David for assisting in the seamless transition.

    BRAVI BOTH of YOU cheers

    I second that!

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: New website

    Post  alexbb on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

    this is what makes us great
    well done everybody

    Joseph
    Silver
    Silver

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 48
    Location : Zurrieq - Malta

    Re: New website

    Post  Joseph on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 pm

    Well done to everybody, I hope that a lot of contributions are posted and made available to the administrators. Only these will keep the site alive
    Well done for the good work.

    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55

    Re: New website

    Post  alexbb on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 pm

    Joseph wrote:Well done to everybody, I hope that a lot of contributions are posted and made available to the administrators. Only these will keep the site alive
    Well done for the good work.

    YES JOE YOU ARE RIGHT
    NOW WE NEED THE MEMBERS CONTRIBUTION TO FILL IT UP WITH OUR WORK AND ARTICLES THE GALLERY IS A BIT BARE AT THE MOMENT AND THIS CAN ONLY BE FILLED THROUGH MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING THEIR PHOTOS IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD ON OUR FORUM

    SO START POSTING YOUR WORK OR ELSE I WILL VENT MY FRUSTRATION (ENGLAND AS YU ALL KNOW BY NOW GOT THUMPED) ON ALL OF YOU

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: New website

    Post  J.Fenech on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm

    alex wrote:
    Joseph wrote:Well done to everybody, I hope that a lot of contributions are posted and made available to the administrators. Only these will keep the site alive
    Well done for the good work.

    YES JOE YOU ARE RIGHT
    NOW WE NEED THE MEMBERS CONTRIBUTION TO FILL IT UP WITH OUR WORK AND ARTICLES THE GALLERY IS A BIT BARE AT THE MOMENT AND THIS CAN ONLY BE FILLED THROUGH MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING THEIR PHOTOS IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD ON OUR FORUM

    SO START POSTING YOUR WORK OR ELSE I WILL VENT MY FRUSTRATION (ENGLAND AS YU ALL KNOW BY NOW GOT THUMPED) ON ALL OF YOU

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


    what was the score at the end of the game? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 3172
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 42
    Location : Marsascala, Malta

    Re: New website

    Post  iCocker on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:
    alex wrote:
    Joseph wrote:Well done to everybody, I hope that a lot of contributions are posted and made available to the administrators. Only these will keep the site alive
    Well done for the good work.

    YES JOE YOU ARE RIGHT
    NOW WE NEED THE MEMBERS CONTRIBUTION TO FILL IT UP WITH OUR WORK AND ARTICLES THE GALLERY IS A BIT BARE AT THE MOMENT AND THIS CAN ONLY BE FILLED THROUGH MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING THEIR PHOTOS IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD ON OUR FORUM

    SO START POSTING YOUR WORK OR ELSE I WILL VENT MY FRUSTRATION (ENGLAND AS YU ALL KNOW BY NOW GOT THUMPED) ON ALL OF YOU

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


    what was the score at the end of the game? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    4 wüsters and a cancelled revenge goal that has it's shadowy past in 1966, apart British economy with six million less sterling which went for a single wage to an Italian ... drunken

    Watch this for a good smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnFaHd9qtso



    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: New website

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:57 pm

    iCocker wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:
    alex wrote:
    Joseph wrote:Well done to everybody, I hope that a lot of contributions are posted and made available to the administrators. Only these will keep the site alive
    Well done for the good work.

    YES JOE YOU ARE RIGHT
    NOW WE NEED THE MEMBERS CONTRIBUTION TO FILL IT UP WITH OUR WORK AND ARTICLES THE GALLERY IS A BIT BARE AT THE MOMENT AND THIS CAN ONLY BE FILLED THROUGH MEMBERS CONTRIBUTING THEIR PHOTOS IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD ON OUR FORUM

    SO START POSTING YOUR WORK OR ELSE I WILL VENT MY FRUSTRATION (ENGLAND AS YU ALL KNOW BY NOW GOT THUMPED) ON ALL OF YOU

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


    what was the score at the end of the game? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    4 wüsters and a cancelled revenge goal that has it's shadowy past in 1966, apart British economy with six million less sterling which went for a single wage to an Italian ... drunken

    Watch this for a good smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnFaHd9qtso






    Good one Ivan good one.... cheers lol! lol!

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: New website

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:58 pm

    Tancred wrote:
    The new website is now online on http://www.ipmsmalta.com/

    Any feedback or contribution for publication on the website is more than welcome.

    Thank you to David for assisting in the seamless transition.



    Bravo who ever is involve in this new web...welldone .... cheers

      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:46 pm