SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
in nannu pec
bcauchi
skyhigh
iCocker
Dottore
alexbb
Ray
11 posters

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!!

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!!

Post  Ray Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Ok my SSM Brethren here's a PLEA/POLL maybe we can get Marco to RESTART modelling again after 10yrs Twisted Evil

It is a sincere PLEA Marco, as you are WASTING your TALENT with which MOST of us thru your sometimes "loud" and sometimes "silent" INSTIGATION are were we are today!!!

You were amongst the "veteran" members who was/is always there to HELP with your AMOR PROPRIO towards Scale Modelling!!!!

I know I've said it elsewhere here already, but even now that I defected to the dark side (that is away from Aircraft in your mind Evil or Very Mad and I'm into Figurines) I still have your scrutineering eyes in my mind, and before I bring a model to Club, I always ask myself if it is "decent enough" for the other members to "judge"!!!
    That is the way you have inspired me (and I'm sure ALL the others) to strive and always aim for higher, and I will remain forever indebted to you (and to the other "veterans") for your instigations!!!

So with a sincere and honest PLEA, I CRY out to you to RESTART NOW PLEASE as we MISS your BEAUTIFUL MODELS and SSM can never be the same without your Visual TALENT even though we benefit from your intensive research for ALL sections of Modelling, (You're still a walking encyclopedia.....maybe now a hard disc) we still WANT/WISH to see an Aircraft by Marco!!!

Hey you guys don't give this man a minute respite, so PLEASE post, post and post so we'll try and bring him out of hybernation!!!!

Honest pleas only please........cut the crap on this one if I may ask!!!!

Keep Safe!!!

Ray affraid
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty Re: A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!!

Post  alexbb Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

this does not need a poll
    MARCO must restart building models as soon as possible,
    tell you what marco
    i will build one if you do
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty Naqbel....

Post  Dottore Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Dont hate me wingy modellers but one of my favourite plane models I've seen year after year at expos is MArco's desert scheme ???Tornado...just love it.
    Correct me if it wasnt a tornado! But its just a gorgeous piece...you have to start again Marco!
    Get inspired by our Amercian friend Luftiger who restarted after much longer than you!

Dottore

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty Re: A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Marco, you should start building again and we are all praying you to start. As long I have been a member of ssm I haven't seen a new model from you. You got the knowlegde and know how and talent, now it is up to you. Please do not disappoint us - start again!!!
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm

I agree with all above, Marco it is time at least to start a new page again. Might you start something not as complex as your previous built or try to beat Alex el Greco 24hrs finished model ... but at least DO something!

Ivan
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 pm

OH You all stop it please .. your gonna make me cryyy Sad Sad Sad Sad
    believe me I'm trying ..............If only I could get out of this .........I'm trying believe me..............

I thank you all , I love you.... cheers
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty Of what?

Post  Dottore Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Out of what MARCO? Procrastination? (Tfisser ghazz ghal-dawk ta bla skola Razz )

Dottore
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 am

Dottore wrote:Out of what MARCO? Procrastination? (Tfisser ghazz ghal-dawk ta bla skola Razz )

Dottore

Thanks so much Doc Roe study

Ray affraid

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:54 pm

I've never seen a piece of Marco's work, but it sounds like the modeling world is missing
    something good. Any chance i could see something?
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Lufttiger wrote:I've never seen a piece of Marco's work, but it sounds like the modeling world is missing
    something good. Any chance i could see something?

It is missing a LOT believe me Luftiger Sad
    Hope that your re emergence into the Modelling World after 15yrs HELPS to INSPIRE Marco to emerge 5yrs before pale

Ray affraid
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 pm

no no believe me my friend my work has nothing to do with these modelers masters , I use to make models ones ,but they are to old to expt them .
    I'm very glad indeed that I may be show them the way or some technique in modeling , but now they are master in every way , if I start I will have to start from scratch .... cheers
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 am

Marco, modeling is like cycling and swimming, you will never forget what you have to do. If that is your fear, forget it and just get going. You HAVE to start. I have been telling you that evey time i see you!!
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty a model Marco

Post  in nannu pec Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:11 am

Marco iprova ghalinqas !!!! Just open a kit and have a look at it...not a 109 but any other kit......
    the simpler it is the better....have a go...you have such talent and knowledge....
    you can do it and you can find time for modelling....believe you me. So I go along with all my mates at the club and plead with you.....at least try and if you are not up to it then bugger all , but at least try !!!!!
    IL PEC
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 am

I will I promise I will.......... cheers
    William
    William
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  William Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Come on Marco, even me, a junior think you should restart scale modelling.

Your work was spectacular and inspires veteran modellers of your time and young modellers like me. Smile

William alien

Post  Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Marco you are like a sleeping giant, it is time to wake up now. Take an example of the United States from pre-war time to post war time - what advances and achievement it made.
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

Post  jojjemannen Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Marco! You can do it!

Take up modeling again so we don't have to hear "When I USED to model....."

/tiny
    Proximo41
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  Proximo41 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:48 pm

marco aw kulhadd qed jghidlek biex tibda tibni... u naqbel mahhom perfettament!! s issa kull ma rnexxielna naghmlu li ngeluk tiftah il kaxxi, ixomm il plastik u issib miljun difett lil mudell inkwistjoni. issa tikka kuragg u il pass li jmiss li tiftah il boroz u tohrog lis sprues u tibda taqta xi haga. ibda b 109 ghax ghandi kurzita biex nara wiehed perfett bla zball imgiddem Smile ejja isa my friend kuragg!!! sa kemm tibda, umbghad ma toqghodx kwiet qabel tarah lest hi!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NARAKOM IL LEJLA L AHWA... AHNA BBQ IL LEJLA? Smile HE HE F ZAQQU MOHHU IL PROX Smile
    AdriaN
    AdriaN
    Gold
    Gold

Post  AdriaN Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 am

What made you stop? it-tfal? Razz and why is it so hard to start again? Neutral Finding it hard to open the box? Razz
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

A Plea/Poll for Marco to RESTART!!! Empty Hehehehe

Post  Dottore Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:36 am

Tajba Adrian...qed tidra hux donnok fil-klabb hahahah

Dottore

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 pm