SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm)

Samwel18
    Samwel18
    Silver
    Silver

Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Empty Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm)

Post  Samwel18 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 am

This figure still needs to be stocked with putty etc most of the parts are alla ttached with blue tac Very Happy

Sam =]

Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Dscf9333
    Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Dscf9334
    Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Dscf9335
    Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Dscf9336
    Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Dscf9337
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Empty Re: Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm)

Post  Ray Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:12 am

Very nice figure as well Laughing

Making my fingers itch to open up my Poste Militaire 90mm Cheyenne and get him on the painting block as well cheers
    Samwel18
    Samwel18
    Silver
    Silver

Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm) Empty Re: Northern Cheyenne Warrior (La Meridian Miniatures 54mm)

Post  Samwel18 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am

GO RAAAY GO Smile
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 am

Samwel18 wrote:GO RAAAY GO Smile

In the state of mind I am at the moment, you know I won't need much coaxing Laughing

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:38 am

Ray wrote:
    Samwel18 wrote:GO RAAAY GO Smile

In the state of mind I am at the moment, you know I won't need much coaxing Laughing

go for it Ray Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:39 am

Interesting figure. It that a wolf or bear skin on his shoulders?
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:32 am

J.Fenech wrote:Interesting figure. It that a wolf or bear skin on his shoulders?
    No Joe it's an overgrown poodle tongue ... I guess it's a wolfskin!
    Sammy RedIndian warriors deserve better to be called Braves!
    That is fast Sammy, a nice sculpting and not something we usually see on the tables ... this Brave can be as minimal or as colourful as you wish, I guess it can also be a dogsoldier.
    Dogsoldiers are not meant to be as they dressed up in wolfskins BUT as these were some kind of an Elite Brave clans, only the best were allowed in apart they did everything on the contrary ... if the others attack they retreat, if their tribe retreat they attack and put a last stand ... wierd eh!
    Ejja purge that paintbrush and lets see some warpaint!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 am

iCocker wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:Interesting figure. It that a wolf or bear skin on his shoulders?
    No Joe it's an overgrown poodle tongue ... I guess it's a wolfskin!
    Sammy RedIndian warriors deserve better to be called Braves!
    That is fast Sammy, a nice sculpting and not something we usually see on the tables ... this Brave can be as minimal or as colourful as you wish, I guess it can also be a dogsoldier.
    Dogsoldiers are not meant to be as they dressed up in wolfskins BUT as these were some kind of an Elite Brave clans, only the best were allowed in apart they did everything on the contrary ... if the others attack they retreat, if their tribe retreat they attack and put a last stand ... wierd eh!
    Ejja purge that paintbrush and lets see some warpaint!

Ivan, to tell you the truth, I thought it was a pomerenian Razz
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 am

I think I'll open the kit's box asa I go home Evil or Very Mad

Riega gej l-STRESS lol!

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Very nice, again when are we going to see some color on the poodle Twisted Evil
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 am

WE WANT PAINT Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm