SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese”

XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese” Empty XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese”

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 am

Dear Friends,

Last weekend, I had the honour to assits to the XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese”, organised by the C.M.T..

The impression was really great for me, the event was place in the Mirafiori Motor Village, an excellent Fiat installations perfect for this use.

I did a paint demo, where I could to show my way to work models. The participation was high with about 1000 pieces presented.

Over all the better for me was the human quality of all members CMT Torino, I was like home, I like to thankful to all CMT members, but specially Franco Orsogna, Pablo Cattibini, Dario Caraglio, etc. I like to mention also to Alessandro Bruschi and Vicezo Lanna from the Modeltime Magazine, and Stefano de Rensis impressive modeller, with your helps.

I met also to Enzo Maio, an excellent artist he was an author of a lot of Italeri, Revell and Hasegawa box-arts, he give me an excellent Tiger I caricature.

An unforgettible Weekend.

More explanations in my Web: Panzermodelling Chronicle.

More pictures in my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.187513207963859.42635.100001155426778&l=ff12bb8fcf

I hope will be interesting for you.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese” Empty Re: XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese”

Post  iCocker Sat May 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Looks it was a very good show, some very nice models plus great workshops ... nice to feel at home, especially the Italian way, + food and wine : )

Ivan
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese” Empty Re: XVIII Edizione “Centro Modellistico Torinese”

Post  Ray Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Weldone Joaquin, there is nothing better than to be at a great show & feel that you are at home with the hospitality especially of the organizers Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 am