SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Ray
slingshot392
skyhigh
in nannu pec
Scirocco
9 posters

Amodel An-26 in Polish markings

Jerzy Ciupek
    Jerzy Ciupek
    Bronze
    Bronze

Amodel An-26 in Polish markings - Page 2 Empty Re: Amodel An-26 in Polish markings

Post  Jerzy Ciupek Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Amodel An-26 in Polish markings - Page 2 An-26
    Amodel An-26 in Polish markings - Page 2 An-26
    Amodel An-26 in Polish markings - Page 2 F36c46b09328495c
    Ok Gordon, the renovation of aircraft were painted semigloss.
    However, permanent open-air, so it did after a few years matt. So it is ok.
    Are you sure the black number? Pics I know shows white numbers.
    Scirocco
    Scirocco
    Bronze
    Bronze

Amodel An-26 in Polish markings - Page 2 Empty Re: Amodel An-26 in Polish markings

Post  Scirocco Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Jeruk,
    I have noticed the change from white to black numbers, and in fact I have a lot of photos 1406 Black, even one posted earlier in this forum thread. Also, the Polish roundel was present on the fuselage when the numbers were white, now they are only on the fin and underneath the wings. The number was with the kit decals, and it is a bit too small for this finish as Amodel gives a grey scheme. After searching through my lots of decal sheets, I did not find a single number in the same font as these Polish markings so I decided to go with the kit's decals. I also placed the number slightly forward than the real thing as it looked more convincing since it is a bit small. Well not 100% accurate, but it's ok with me. I have bought decal sheets and paid good money and still find the same defects, so I can live with it.
    Jerzy Ciupek
    Jerzy Ciupek
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  Jerzy Ciupek Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 am

Hi Gordon,

how ever, I like Your An 26 very mutch!Goog job!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm