SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Proximo41
skyhigh
Ray
Wayne
8 posters

HE 219 1/32

Proximo41
    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

HE 219 1/32 - Page 3 Empty Re: HE 219 1/32

Post  Proximo41 Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 pm

in nannu pec wrote:have a look at this guys...

http://dqscaleworks.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Aircrafts
    in nannu Cool

wawwwwwwwww!!!! awesome!!!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Proximo41 wrote:

in nannu Cool

Rarely I've seen anything of this WONDER Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

SSM WingNuts......this is a knock knock on your modelling room doors IMHO & WITH ALL DUE RESPECT pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

Aircraft can & are being WEATHERED again IMHO & FORGIVE me for STRESSING this to you or rather point my fingers to you this way, but for the LOVE & PROSPERITY of our BELOVED SSM I'll do anything, love me or hate me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by Ray on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 pm

This guy makes me feel like i need to start modeling over again. I DON'T KNOW S**T about painting and weathering. These are works of art.
    Aldo
    Aldo
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  Aldo Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:38 am

Have you noticed that guys who live on islands tend to be more creative and artistic than others?

This is one of those fantastic modellers over whom we can just drool and as for myself know I can never ever reach those levels.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 am

Ray wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:

in nannu Cool

Rarely I've seen anything of this WONDER Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

SSM WingNuts......this is a knock knock on your modelling room doors IMHO & WITH ALL DUE RESPECT pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

Aircraft can & are being WEATHERED again IMHO & FORGIVE me for STRESSING this to you or rather point my fingers to you this way, but for the LOVE & PROSPER of our BELOVED SSM I'll do anything, love me or hate me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Ilna inhambqu Ray ... not mistaken that biplane is the same that won the section at AMT, well deserved, I really love his technique in colour toning to mimic the different material, being metal, fabric etc ... his weathering is spot on aswell ... very fine islander he is Smile
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 pm

iCocker wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:

in nannu Cool

Aircraft can & are being WEATHERED again IMHO & FORGIVE me for STRESSING this to you or rather point my fingers to you this way, but for the LOVE & PROSPERITY of our BELOVED SSM I'll do anything, love me or hate me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Ilna inhambqu Ray ... not mistaken that biplane is the same that won the section at AMT, well deserved, I really love his technique in colour toning to mimic the different material, being metal, fabric etc ... his weathering is spot on aswell ... very fine islander he is Smile

Yes I think he is Ivan. I think we should start "SPREADING" the new weathering technique, (the Mig way) even more & more Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Time to do a weathering workshop hux ... useless we stay detailing and over detailing during construction which end up being frustrated and unfortunetly the last think we should avoid do, hurry the paint job to see the finished job ready, we need to work harder on this ... my opinion and my motto insomma!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm