SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

foreigners comments of HIS expo...

skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

foreigners comments of HIS expo... Empty foreigners comments of HIS expo...

Post  skyhigh Sat May 15, 2010 9:01 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/aeroscale/malta2006.htm

I was surfing the net and came along this...
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

foreigners comments of HIS expo... Empty Re: foreigners comments of HIS expo...

Post  Ray Sun May 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Great link Marco....WELDONE!!!

That is a NOSTALGIC HiS 2006 for many reasons.....

It was the last HiS for Marco Portelli may he R.I.P.as he passed away in August of the same year Sad

Ray Borg may he.also R.I.P got booked for parking and he got mad (who could blame him?) and it served as a good laugh after all even from his end as he was always joking around.

It was during my Birthday so you can imagine how my mob kept ringing Laughing

And lastly, I was in much better shape, fitting into size 34" jeans Sad

Let's ALL look forward my SSM Brethren, to a better future while we never forget our lost SSM Brothers who are waiting for us at SSM CELESTIAL HOUSE Laughing

Let us keep our BROTHERHOOD till ETERNITY even if we agree to disagree cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sun May 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Wise words Ray.

After Marco's funeral, I overheard my wife saying these words to another friend of hers; " I never saw so many men crying and sobbing altogether in my whole life!". To me this is proof of our so tightly knit and sincere friendship. No one and nothing will ever take that away from us.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun May 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Yes Ray ...what memmory you have ....I also remmember the ( gallarija ) and those lip....on the table ...remmember lol! lol! ..

Apart from all this what I try to say about the site is that foreigners ,realy appreciate the expo..and the quality of the models built and detail... cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm