Billy Bishop

    William
    William
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 342
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Location : Zurrieq

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  William on Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 pm

    Interesting Alex,could be in the dioas well, maybe Suspect Suspect Suspect
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Ray on Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

    William wrote:Interesting Alex,could be in the dio as well, maybe Suspect Suspect Suspect

    Can I second that Will? cheers

    Alex, these ROCK man!!! They would look so cool on their own with them pilots as well Twisted Evil
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 54
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  RayCaruana on Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm

    alex wrote:ray i did not exactly know where to put this post but knowing that almost everybody is watching this thread and subject could be releveant here goes

    appologies for the intrusion but i thought this would interst you for future projects

    Aleeeexxxx!!!! What have you done mate??? You hijacked HIS THREAD Shocked Shocked ....Now we have a story... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Don't you ever do that again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    RayC Cool
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 54
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  RayCaruana on Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 pm

    Ray wrote:
    William wrote:Interesting Alex,could be in the dio as well, maybe Suspect Suspect Suspect

    Can I second that Will? cheers

    Alex, these ROCK man!!! They would look so cool on their own with them pilots as well Twisted Evil

    Come on Alex, join the group build then. Would be nice...really cheers
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Ray on Tue May 25, 2010 10:50 pm

    RayCaruana wrote:
    alex wrote:ray i did not exactly know where to put this post but knowing that almost everybody is watching this thread and subject could be releveant here goes

    appologies for the intrusion but i thought this would interst you for future projects

    Aleeeexxxx!!!! What have you done mate??? You hijacked HIS THREAD Shocked Shocked ....Now we have a story... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Don't you ever do that again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    RayC Cool

    Ray C for your info ALEEEEEEEEEEX has ETERNAL IMMUNITY on MY THREADS lol!
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 54
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  RayCaruana on Tue May 25, 2010 11:13 pm

    Ray wrote:
    RayCaruana wrote:
    alex wrote:ray i did not exactly know where to put this post but knowing that almost everybody is watching this thread and subject could be releveant here goes

    appologies for the intrusion but i thought this would interst you for future projects

    Aleeeexxxx!!!! What have you done mate??? You hijacked HIS THREAD Shocked Shocked ....Now we have a story... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Don't you ever do that again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    RayC Cool

    Ray C for your info ALEEEEEEEEEEX has ETERNAL IMMUNITY on MY THREADS lol!

    A very wise decision in my opinion lol! lol!
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4088
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : St. Julian's

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  bcauchi on Wed May 26, 2010 7:38 am

    Bloody great idea Alex, that could be a really nice dio, imagine, the best of all worlds, a figure, a plane and one of those jalopies. Wow, what a scene that would be. Could very well be a joint dio, someone to paint a figure, someone to build an aircraft and the other to do the vehicle.
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Ray on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm

    Some out of focus/not so sharp pics of the eyes and base coated face before I run for night duty Twisted Evil Laughing

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu182

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu183

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu184

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu185
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

    coming good.... Shocked
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 58

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  alexbb on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:41 pm

    ABOUT TIME TOO

    JUST PICKING ON YOU SO I WILL NOT BE ACCUSED OF DISCRIMATION
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Ray on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm

    alex wrote:ABOUT TIME TOO

    JUST PICKING ON YOU SO I WILL NOT BE ACCUSED OF DISCRIMATION
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Nice one Alex, I don't deserve any better Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad but have been much preoccupied with my Butterfly Princess' well being after her operation at Dr.90210 Laughing and now she's at the hairdresser Twisted Evil

    Thanks for looking Marco.....I need to sharpen the images next time as they look CRAPPY Sad
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4088
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : St. Julian's

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  bcauchi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:48 am

    The face is really nice Ray. Beautiful sculpting and it sure looks like Bishop. Hey how about our little fairy? Did you abandon her?
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Ray on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 pm

    Same stage but maybe 1% better pics lol!

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu186

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu187

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu188
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Ray on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 pm

    Ladies and Gents, Billy Bishop is ready Laughing

    Quite happy with the poor pics as they don't show the sharp defects lol!

    Joking apart, hope I have done justice to this awesome sculpt by Mike Good! I also hope that Bill follows in the footsteps of his enemy Werner, since he'll be in the same arena of Werner's and quite a relaxed pose as well.....OMG smoking on the Airfield bom


    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu189

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu190

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu191

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu192

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu193

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu194

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu195

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Pictu196
    smallia
    smallia
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 670
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 55
    Location : G'Mangia

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  smallia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 pm

    Great paintjob bro. Just love it


    Steve
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4088
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : St. Julian's

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  bcauchi on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 am

    Super brilliant painting Ray, that is absolutely gorgeous. You and Steve are sure putting up some award winning painting here. What magnificent work. It is just crying out for a plane to go near it.
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 71
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  in nannu pec on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 am

    Absolutely brilliant Bro....awesome paint job....I agree with Brian....
    In nannu pec What a Face
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1388
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 42
    Location : Tarxien, Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Another great piece...

    Post  Dottore on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 am

    Which I'll probably see in yet another MM article Twisted Evil

    Dottore
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 3172
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 46
    Location : Marsascala, Malta

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  iCocker on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm

    Another ace in the making! Thumbs up, love the leather, is the white area wool in the jacket collar, very strange it is not leather as well?

    Ivan
    antonio argudo
    antonio argudo
    Commended
    Commended

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : Albacete, Spain

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty huuummm!!!

    Post  antonio argudo on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 pm

    thats brilliant Jay!! Surprised it looks perfect to me, very elegant figure!!
    top noch baby!
    king
    slingshot392
    slingshot392
    Silver
    Silver

    Posts : 467
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 57
    Location : Minnesota, USA

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  slingshot392 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 pm

    Great job on the painting, very realistic and lifelike, I love the look of the leather. I just picked up the 1/32 Manfred von Richthofen and his dog, may have to get his brother as well. Painting these figures will be very new for me!

    Sponsored content

    Billy Bishop - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Bishop

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:41 pm