SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ray
Dottore
bcauchi
jojjemannen
iCocker
Noel Petroni
10 posters

Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st

Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st - Page 3 Empty Nice figgies...

Post  Dottore Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Diont like the eyes...think theyre a bit too garish...but great brushwork for the rest!

Dottore
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 am

These are the paratroopers that will be behind the wall.
    Trying to find their lines or might have even been on a recon mission, they heard voices behind a wall and to their shock saw a platoon of SS Germans taking a rest!

Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st - Page 3 PB-Par1
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st

Post  iCocker Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Noel, the heads look small with those bodies [jaqaw Verlinden?], try to find larger ones, some paras in Normandy used to have nets on their M1 ... like the poses and idea!
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

iCocker wrote:Noel, the heads look small with those bodies [jaqaw Verlinden?], try to find larger ones, some paras in Normandy used to have nets on their M1 ... like the poses and idea!

Yes they are Verlinden figures and heads are Hornet. But I don't see them small! Shocked

Anybody wants to put his comment about this......?

Ivan, yes many had nets on the helmet and many had not. I would have liked them to be with a net but I don't have such heads.
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

Behind Enemy Walls - Para 101st - Page 3 Empty Especially the one with lowered arms....

Post  Dottore Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Small heads...or gross obesity Razz

Dottore
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Noel

Hornet heads are pure 1/35, Verlinden figures work out to be 6'6'' on that scale, maybe better try to use Verlinden heads or warriors they are very similar in scale. Normally if I have no heads with good headgear I use commercial plastic ones hallow them and dress them up on resin bare heads, will get the fit better ...

Hornet heads are excellent but works good on proper 1/35 figures, infact I had problems myself trying to find appropriate ones also to fit Miniarms figures which are a bit heavier compared to Dragon ... by the way Dragon have excellent US paras why not swopping to those, as still the Verlinden figures might look taller then the Germans [dragon ones]?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 pm