SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm)

Samwel18
    Samwel18
    Silver
    Silver

Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm) Empty Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm)

Post  Samwel18 Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Any historical insight on this figure just released from Romeo Models....

Sculptor Gianni La Rocca

Picture Courtesy of Romeo Models...

Sam =]

Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm) Osp-1w10
    Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm) Osp-3w10
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm) Empty Re: Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm)

Post  iCocker Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Tell me from where I shall start, as as soon as I start it would be complete butchery!

So depends what you are for if you like an ellogoric artistic sculpting it is nice, if you are for history it is just the same dead weight as Pegaso's 25th Anniversary King Richard ... it is the first time Romeo let me down with their offerings Embarassed

What I can only say lovely horse painting ...
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm) Empty Re: Brother Knight of the Hospitaler Order – Early XIII C. (54mm)

Post  bcauchi Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Historical problems aside, i don't like the knight, quite artificial but i love the horse. it is really beautiful and the painter did a magnificent job too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 am