April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Share

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 am


    On april 30 1975, Saigon was captured by the north vietnamese, ending the vietnam war. April 29/30, Operation Frequent Wind, the mass evacuation by helicopters from saigon.

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  Ray on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 am

    J.Fenech wrote:
    On april 30 1975, Saigon was captured by the north vietnamese, ending the vietnam war. April 29/30, Operation Frequent Wind, the mass evacuation by helicopters from saigon.

    Good point JF, kudos to you to make me & most remember & reflect & say a little prayer for ALL who perished Sad

    A decade of one of the most SENSELESS WARS the USA ever put her nose & feet in, just to SLAUGHTER her innocent kids Sad

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 am

    Poor humans.... Dramatic shots ..struggle for survival...






    Last edited by skyhigh on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 pm

    Ray I agree with you. True the US was the largest force in vietnam and bore the brunt of the battles and casualties, but there were other nations involved and allied to the US, such as Australia, New Zealand and South Korea, the latter being the second largest contributor of troops after the US. May all those that perished in this war rest in peace.




    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 pm

    Marco, the picture in the bottom is fake!! haven't you not noticed the spartans near the helicopter Suspect , they are off by over 2000 years and thousands of miles

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  Ray on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 pm

    Marco, I don't know what your eyes are capable of scrutinizing, but the 2nd photo is RIGGED BIG TIME always IMHO affraid

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  Ray on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:15 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:Marco, the picture in the bottom is fake!! haven't you not noticed the spartans near the helicopter Suspect , they are off by over 2000 years and thousands of miles

    Posted AT THE SAME TIME Joseph....I thought they were Crusaders lol! but refrained from saying what they were....yes it seems he's Leonidas kicking that Persian monkey to hell in the opening scenes of 300 cheers

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm

    I tought they were soldiers in raincoats..... Exclamation

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  Ray on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 pm

    skyhigh wrote:I tought they were soldiers in raincoats..... Exclamation

    Hsibtu x'se taghmel li tnehhieh Evil or Very Mad

    Ahjar li I quoted you ghax kieku ma stajtx tnehhieh ja bad looser ruman kattoliku lol!

    Xi pjacir kemm int Mutley Helu I love you

    clioguy
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 258
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 37
    Location : Marsaskala, Malta

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  clioguy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 pm

    erga itfaw Marco ha narawh!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 pm

    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:I tought they were soldiers in raincoats..... Exclamation

    Hsibtu x'se taghmel li tnehhieh Evil or Very Mad

    Ahjar li I quoted you ghax kieku ma stajtx tnehhieh ja bad looser ruman kattoliku lol!

    Xi pjacir kemm int Mutley Helu I love you


    soldiers in raincoats - good one Shocked Twisted Evil What color where these raincoats please? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4047
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  bcauchi on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:33 pm

    Which photo are you talking about? i want to see the soldiers in raincoats/aka spartans.

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  Ray on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 pm

    EJJA MARCO MOVE IT & REPOST IT tkunx bhal KMB a BAD LOOSER lol!

    U EJJA HA NIDHKU NAQRA lol!

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

    Marco, if you will repost the picture, add a couple of persians as well, I think they fit!

    This was supposed to be a serious thread of a serious subject! Evil or Very Mad

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  Ray on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:Marco, if you will repost the picture, add a couple of persians as well, I think they fit!

    This was supposed to be a serious thread of a serious subject! Evil or Very Mad

    A twist of thread a la SSM cheers

    Anyway, amidst all this World Chaos & Sorrows we managed to add that pinch of humour hux, no harm done Evil or Very Mad

    Marcooooooooooooooooooooooo repost that pic ASAP PLSSSSSSSS I love you

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:Marco, if you will repost the picture, add a couple of persians as well, I think they fit!

    This was supposed to be a serious thread of a serious subject! Evil or Very Mad





    I don't think that it's suitable to post such a thing , my apologie for the upload but ..these people sufferd, yes they sufferd a lot and i'm not going to joke with such a horrible memory.... Embarassed Embarassed

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  J.Fenech on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:Marco, if you will repost the picture, add a couple of persians as well, I think they fit!

    This was supposed to be a serious thread of a serious subject! Evil or Very Mad





    I don't think that it's suitable to post such a thing , my apologie for the upload but ..these people sufferd, yes they sufferd a lot and i'm not going to joke with such a horrible memory.... Embarassed Embarassed

    As I said before, this was supposed to be a serious thread but the picture was too obvious a fake not to comment about it. The comments were directed towards the picture not the event itself and more of pulling your leg for missing the obvious tampering with the picture, especially knowing how serious you are about information. This does not mean that we do not respect the suffering during the period, and it must have been a terrible time for all involved in this bloody conflict as with all wars especially prolonged ones.

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  skyhigh on Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 am

    J.Fenech wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:Marco, if you will repost the picture, add a couple of persians as well, I think they fit!

    This was supposed to be a serious thread of a serious subject! Evil or Very Mad





    I don't think that it's suitable to post such a thing , my apologie for the upload but ..these people sufferd, yes they sufferd a lot and i'm not going to joke with such a horrible memory.... Embarassed Embarassed

    As I said before, this was supposed to be a serious thread but the picture was too obvious a fake not to comment about it. The comments were directed towards the picture not the event itself and more of pulling your leg for missing the obvious tampering with the picture, especially knowing how serious you are about information. This does not mean that we do not respect the suffering during the period, and it must have been a terrible time for all involved in this bloody conflict as with all wars especially prolonged ones.






    I now ..I now because here in this forum you have to be carefull what you say , what you write , but unfortunately my eye sight is getting worse..he he I'm getting older now.... cheers

    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4047
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : St. Julian's

    Re: April 30, 1975 - Fall of Saigon.

    Post  bcauchi on Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

    Everyone's eyesight is going to the dogs Marco, not just yours none of us are getting any younger but it would be funny to post this obviously fake pic. It does not mean any disrespect to the people who passed through that torment or to the memory of the even itself. It would just mean that you need to book a visit to the ophthalmologist and get your eyes checked!! Just joking, i have just booked my visit!!

      Current date/time is Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:57 pm