SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

tons of Wehrmacht photos for free

Magal
    Magal
    Commended
    Commended

tons of Wehrmacht photos for free Empty tons of Wehrmacht photos for free

Post  Magal Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 am

Don't know if this is already common knowledge to all you panzer freaks but I thought there's nothing lost in posting the link anyway......lots to see here http://jtrowbridge5.smugmug.com/
    Mark
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

tons of Wehrmacht photos for free Empty Re: tons of Wehrmacht photos for free

Post  bcauchi Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 am

Amazing photos Mark, thanks for sharing.
    matilda
    matilda
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

Post  matilda Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm

that mouvie (kellys heroes) is filmed in former yougoslavia in cooperation with "zastava film"
    that tiger over there is actualy t 34 with some added "make up for tanks.
    as well starfing aircraft witch atack "mother beautifull bridge" is nothing else but SOKO 522, in that time trainer of yougoslavian construction for training of pilots.
    all of the arsenal in that mouvie is from inventory of yougoslavian peoples army and to me is well known subject.

stevan
    ignatius

Post  ignatius Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:37 pm

If I was an American GI at that time, I would fill a 40 foot container of German uniform parts in one hour. Thanks for sharing this site.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:34 am