Club meetings

    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1079
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 47
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Club meetings Empty Club meetings

    Post  Tancred on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

    Will be posting some pics of our club meetings in here. Starting off with our last meeting of the 24th October...

    Club meetings Img_2510

    Club meetings Img_2511

    Club meetings Img_2512

    Club meetings Img_2513

    Club meetings Img_2514

    Club meetings Img_2515


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1079
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 47
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Club meetings Empty Club meeting 31st October

    Post  Tancred on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 pm

    Club meetings Img_2612

    Club meetings Img_2613

    Club meetings Img_2614

    Club meetings Img_2615

    Club meetings Img_2616

    Club meetings Img_2617


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  Ray on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 am

    Great pics as usual TanKRed but it looks sombre without me lol! lol! lol!
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 1710
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 58

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  alexbb on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 am

    Ray wrote:Great pics as usual TanKRed but it looks sombre without me lol! lol! lol!
    and quite empty with a lot of space to move about lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    look whos talking
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  Ray on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 am

    alex GIMLI wrote:
    Ray wrote:Great pics as usual TanKRed but it looks sombre without me lol! lol! lol!
    and quite empty with a lot of space to move about lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    look whos talking

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    THE TRUTH YES lol! lol! lol!
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 40
    Location : Getinge

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  jojjemannen on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm

    I'm missing those meetings!
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 57
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 pm

    Ray wrote:
    alex GIMLI wrote:
    Ray wrote:Great pics as usual TanKRed but it looks sombre without me lol! lol! lol!
    and quite empty with a lot of space to move about lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    look whos talking

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    THE TRUTH YES lol! lol! lol!


    lol! lol! Good one Alex... lol! lol!

    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 57
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 pm

    jojjemannen wrote:I'm missing those meetings!


    Tiny.... may be you should come on holiday... cheers
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 40
    Location : Getinge

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  jojjemannen on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    jojjemannen wrote:I'm missing those meetings!


    Tiny.... may be you should come on holiday... cheers

    I have a plan in the works!
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 57
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm

    jojjemannen wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:
    jojjemannen wrote:I'm missing those meetings!


    Tiny.... may be you should come on holiday... cheers

    I have a plan in the works!


    Now that is good news Tiny ..ok then if the world survive I'll buy you a beer ... cheers
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1079
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 47
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Club meetings Empty Club meeting 7th November

    Post  Tancred on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 pm

    Club meetings Img_2618

    Club meetings Img_2619

    Club meetings Img_2620

    Club meetings Img_2621

    Club meetings Img_2622

    Club meetings Img_2623

    Club meetings Img_2624



    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    Sponsored content

    Club meetings Empty Re: Club meetings

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:07 pm