SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ray
bcauchi
skyhigh
RayCaruana
8 posters

Bishop Knight Herman Von Tartu 1:72

Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Bishop Knight Herman Von Tartu 1:72 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bishop Knight Herman Von Tartu 1:72

Post  Noel Petroni Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 pm

I bet you never heard this.... my... what a big 20 cents you have!  Laughing 

Good Ray, prosit!...... I bet it's fun working on this scale!  It's a challenge to detail!

Ray... judging from the pictures...... I would put dark shadows on the red. From where I'm standing the red looks like one colour.
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Bishop Knight Herman Von Tartu 1:72 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bishop Knight Herman Von Tartu 1:72

Post  RayCaruana Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Noel Petroni wrote:I bet you never heard this.... my... what a big 20 cents you have!  Laughing 

Good Ray, prosit!...... I bet it's fun working on this scale!  It's a challenge to detail!

Ray... judging from the pictures...... I would put dark shadows on the red. From where I'm standing the red looks like one colour.

Thanks Noel. I didn't make the shadows darker because IMO the folds are shallow in most areas, I used ink for shadows, however I now I do realize that I should have added more shadow. I intend to correct it as soon as I find some time. Not to find excuses ta, but time was pressing because I had no more time available left for modelling and on the other hand Valdemar miniatures was waiting for pictures to release the model  Crying or Very sad 

Bejnietna, lilu oghgbu hafna kif inhu, allura ma tantx habbilt is-suf ta' sidri mbaghad!! Cool Smile
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Fri May 16, 2014 6:29 am

RayCaruana wrote:
    Noel Petroni wrote:I bet you never heard this.... my... what a big 20 cents you have!  Laughing 

Thanks Noel. I didn't make the shadows darker because IMO the folds are shallow in most areas, I used ink for shadows, however I now I do realize that I should have added more shadow. I intend to correct it as soon as I find some time. Not to find excuses ta, but time was pressing because I had no more time available left for modelling and on the other hand Valdemar miniatures was waiting for pictures to release the model  Crying or Very sad 

Bejnietna, lilu oghgbu hafna kif inhu, allura ma tantx habbilt is-suf ta' sidri mbaghad!! Cool Smile

I didn't know that it was going to be the release picture! Prosit!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:18 am