SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here!

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! Empty 41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Some of my new purchases...

For a Hasegawa F-104 I have...

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! 100_4871

For a couple different kits I have...

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! 100_4872

and some new kits.....

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! 100_4873

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! 100_4875

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! 100_4877

41 Attachment(s) You are subscribed to this thread Latest Acquisition - If you bought it to use for modelling, post it here! 100_4878

But right now the F-15 and B-25 have moved to front of the build list...

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:46 am