SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Next MilMod

Next MilMod Empty Next MilMod

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Just like to say to Ray well done on getting your Knight of St. John into Mil Mod mate, I have seen the preview of the mag and it should be out some time after the 5th of Feb

Dave
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Next MilMod Empty Re: Next MilMod

Post  iCocker Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Ah seems you are fishing for compliments Dave as you have graced the front cover with your recent masterpiece, Landsnecht is surely a nice pinup, well done to both!

Are you coming over to Malta on Easter?

Ivan
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:49 pm

DaveM wrote:Just like to say to Ray well done on getting your Knight of St. John into Mil Mod mate, I have seen the preview of the mag and it should be out some time after the 5th of Feb

Dave

Thanks Dave and with lousy pics as well re the Knight of St.John Laughing well compared to the excellent pics of the Maltese Furban article in the current issue, they look lousy Sad

Well I saved the best for the last, becuase it is going to be one of the finest MilMod covers to date with your awesome painting of Yuri's Dopplesoldner pirat
    Bravo mate cheers

Ray affraid

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Come on Ray, your the Gold medal winner at Euro last year I couldn’t get passed a bronze mate

Good pictures of a lousy figure, the figure will always look lousy, just photographed at a better quality... where as in your case, Lousy pictures of a well painted figure, the figure will always look good, no matter the quality of the picture.........

Dave
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 am

DaveM wrote:Come on Ray, your the Gold medal winner at Euro last year I couldn’t get passed a bronze mate

Good pictures of a lousy figure, the figure will always look lousy, just photographed at a better quality... where as in your case, Lousy pictures of a well painted figure, the figure will always look good, no matter the quality of the picture.........

Dave

Dave thank you for your words, but I have only walked where great men (you included Laughing ) have walked before me last Euro Laughing

Re lousy pics, I would still say lousy pics, maybe not too lousy since Ken decided to feature my Knight of St.John Laughing

Looking eagerly forward for the mag Cool

Keep safe

Ray affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:27 am