MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Share

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  J.Fenech on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 pm

    A very nicely done masterpiece!! Congratulations!!

    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Wayne on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:22 pm

    Awesome bird Proximo. One of my favourite models from the one I've seen so far at the club!

    Makes you wish you could fly her Cool


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 pm

    Altough you and your bella compan...give me all this hart times, I still help you Crying or Very sad .......


    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 48

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Proximo41 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:02 pm

    skyhigh wrote:Altough you and your bella compan...give me all this hart times, I still help you Crying or Very sad .......


    thanks Marco, that's why I LOVE YOU!!! I love you Smile

    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Wayne on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 pm

    I love you too skyhigh I love you I love you

    sorry if we pissed you off Suspect


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 pm

    Do not make alliance with the wingy traitors Evil or Very Mad or you'l be sorry..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Wayne on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 pm

    skyhigh wrote:Do not make alliance with the wingy traitors Evil or Very Mad or you'l be sorry..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


    OK. this thread is officially HIJACKED and I'm hopelessly confused scratch .

    Who are these wingy traitors? Proximo & JF Question Question


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com

    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 48

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Proximo41 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 pm

    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Do not make alliance with the wingy traitors Evil or Very Mad or you'l be sorry..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


    OK. this thread is officially HIJACKED and I'm hopelessly confused scratch .

    Who are these wingy traitors? Proximo & JF Question Question

    int ok jew il lejla??? lol lol qatt rajtni nibni xi pupu????!!!! lol lol

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 pm

    I'm sorry but you are green here , Wayne the wingy traitors are those who once they had a lot of interest and love for aviation and modeling aircraft kits ,,

    Just to start leaving all this enthusiast... and still... till now I cannont understand ..they left all this for figurine models...

    I now I'm starting a war now ...xi pjacir .. imma still I cannont accept it ..from aircraft to figurine ..at leats both ...xi pjacir.... cheers

    WINGS FOR EVER......


    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  J.Fenech on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 pm

    Wayne wrote:I love you too skyhigh I love you I love you

    sorry if we pissed you off Suspect

    We all still love you, dear Skyhigh!I love you but will still continue to give you a hard time until you finally decide to return to the actual hands on modelling;)


    p.s. - sorry proximo, I afraid that we might do it again - hijack this thread as well. Ray were are you??What a Face lol!

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:
    Wayne wrote:I love you too skyhigh I love you I love you

    sorry if we pissed you off Suspect

    We all still love you, dear Skyhigh!I love you but will still continue to give you a hard time until you finally decide to return to the actual hands on modelling;)


    p.s. - sorry proximo, I afraid that we might do it again - hijack this thread as well. Ray were are you??What a Face lol!


    NNNNooooooooooooo you are not allowed here get out.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  J.Fenech on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

    skyhigh wrote:I'm sorry but you are green here , Wayne the wingy traitors are those who once they had a lot of interest and love for aviation and modeling aircraft kits ,,

    Just to start leaving all this enthusiast... and still... till now I cannont understand ..they left all this for figurine models...

    I now I'm starting a war now ...xi pjacir .. imma still I cannont accept it ..from aircraft to figurine ..at leats both ...xi pjacir.... cheers

    WINGS FOR EVER......




    Now do not complain that they are giving you a hard time!! lol! lol!

    J.Fenech
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2103
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Age : 42
    Location : MALTA - South

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  J.Fenech on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

    Proximo41 wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Do not make alliance with the wingy traitors Evil or Very Mad or you'l be sorry..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


    OK. this thread is officially HIJACKED and I'm hopelessly confused scratch .

    Who are these wingy traitors? Proximo & JF Question Question

    int ok jew il lejla??? lol lol qatt rajtni nibni xi pupu????!!!! lol lol



    Lanqas jien, mhux qed nibni pupi!!Suspect Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil L-aktar li nista nasal huwa ajruplan bil gwienah maluqa jew mkebba!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! Wayne jekk tfittex naqra tkun taf ghal min qed jghid, imbaghad sehibna joghqod jeqred ghax jaqbdu mieghu!! lol! lol! lol! Tghidli qalbi ha jqajjem wahda tajba!!!lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Wayne on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 pm

    J.Fenech wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Do not make alliance with the wingy traitors Evil or Very Mad or you'l be sorry..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


    OK. this thread is officially HIJACKED and I'm hopelessly confused scratch .

    Who are these wingy traitors? Proximo & JF Question Question

    int ok jew il lejla??? lol lol qatt rajtni nibni xi pupu????!!!! lol lol



    Lanqas jien, mhux qed nibni pupi!!Suspect Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil L-aktar li nista nasal huwa ajruplan bil gwienah maluqa jew mkebba!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! Wayne jekk tfittex naqra tkun taf ghal min qed jghid, imbaghad sehibna joghqod jeqred ghax jaqbdu mieghu!! lol! lol! lol! Tghidli qalbi ha jqajjem wahda tajba!!!lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Naf ghal min qed jghid. Naf tnejn zgur at least, u allahares iduru it-tnejn ghalih... wiehed jifqaw bid-D u l-iehor ihallih bil guh lol! lol!

    Besides, the figure experts help us paint better pilots cheers I'm a die-hard WING-NUT but I appreciate the other disciplines just as much. Diversity makes for a stronger, better club where everyone learns cheers cheers

    Now this thread is DEFINITELY HIJACKED. Too bad Ray took an oath and cannot chip in... nudge nudge wink wink.


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com

    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1065
    Join date : 2011-01-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Smack in the middle of the Med

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Wayne on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 pm

    Now to restore some balance. Proximo.. I need to watch you use an airbrush. How do you achieve such brilliant mottling?


    _________________

    Bench: Bv 141 B, Ju 87 G-2, Macchi C.205, Arado Ar.234
    Stash: Ju87D-3, Bf 109 E-3, Bf109 F-4/trop, Bf 109 G-10, He219....

    www.ScaleModelBench.com

    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 48

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Proximo41 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

    Wayne wrote:Now to restore some balance. Proximo.. I need to watch you use an airbrush. How do you achieve such brilliant mottling?

    well mate the best way i found to do mottling is that i thin the paint more than usuall and build the mottle little by little. one must keep in mind that mottiling usually is not as solid colour as the rest of the paint on the wings and upper fusalage. its tricky but once you get to know your airbrush things will be much more easier.

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  Ray on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

    Haha that was much needed guys ALL this laughing you caused me HONESTLY
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    But as I SWORE on ALL existing BF109's around the World (ma jmurx jisplodi xi wiehed minnhom u nehel Jien pale ) I will no longer participate in Hijacking Threads pirat so I'll answer in the appropriate thread in due time pirat lol!

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: MY MESSERSCHMITT ME109 G6

    Post  skyhigh on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

    Ray wrote:Haha that was much needed guys ALL this laughing you caused me HONESTLY
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    But as I SWORE on ALL existing BF109's around the World (ma jmurx jisplodi xi wiehed minnhom u nehel Jien pale ) I will no longer participate in Hijacking Threads pirat so I'll answer in the appropriate thread in due time pirat lol!



    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

      Current date/time is Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:57 pm