SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage airfix kits for sale

David
    David
    Silver
    Silver

Vintage airfix kits for sale Empty Vintage airfix kits for sale

Post  David Tue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Mr John Scerri an ex SSM member (early 80's) needs to clear his vintage airfix collection (Built) of mainl 1/32 automobiles 1/72 aircraft a 1/16 Ariel Arrow M/C

If your interested pls contact John

This is his email

Dear Sir
    I am 54 years old . I have a rare collection of ready built and painted scale models dating back to between early 1950's to late 1960's.
    The makes I have are mainly LIFELIKE - AIRFIX-
    Models range from cars 1/32 , 1/24, aircraft, figurines, ships, minatures,motorbikes, birds, dinasaurs,
    I aim to sell everything as a lot or individually.
    I am doing this because I have no one to pass them on to and I wish that these models find a caring home.
    None of the models are spray painted but hand painted by me . I had won overall prize for best handpainted car( Mercedes 1939 roadster) way back in 1980 during a competition
    99% of them are in very good condition . Most are very rare to find.
    Just to mention a few : miniature cowboy horse and wagon on diorama, Henry the VIII ,Sir Lancelot, Richard the lionheart, Austin Healey, Zephyr 4, Triumph Herald, Mercedes 1939, Packard, Gladiator,WW2 double decker bus 1/32 scale (very nice), Spitfire, Messershmit, Queens Coach and horses and many more lovely pieces.
    They have always been kept in a showcase where the still are today . If you want I can send you a scanned image of the showcase containing the models .
    I do have a few unbuilt models still in box with original price and plastic bag : 1/24 scale airfix Aston Martin, a Yamaha Scrambler 1/16 scale I think, Titanic about 40cm long, Queen Elizabeth 1.
    Apart from this collection I have a collection of old postcards ealry 60's and before - about 1000 a few dating back 100years mainly foreign. I also have a few old Malta postcards .
    If any of your members are interested to buy please contact me on 99430052.
    Rest assured that whoever buys this collection will not regret the money spent.
    Kind regards
    John Scerri

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010110

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010111

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010112

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010113

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010114

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010115

Vintage airfix kits for sale P1010116

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 am