SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
AdriaN
jojjemannen
Joseph
iCocker
bcauchi
Ray
Gordon
11 posters

Hi all, I'm new here.

Aldo
    Aldo
    Bronze
    Bronze

Hi all, I'm new here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all, I'm new here.

Post  Aldo Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 am

Hello Yanov and welcome to our Forum and eventually and hopefully to our fold.

As you can see all you need to do is ask a question and you get a profusion of ideas and all the help you can get. Then it's just a matter of making up your mind.

To add to the contributions, if you are new to the business of airbrushing, go for a standard Badger 100 Gravity feed. It is not a dog to clean and you can play around with various application spreads. You can order on the internet and the Model shop stocks spares if you need a replacement faster than mail order.

If you get stuck with cleaning any airbrush you buy, some of the members will probably offer to give you an ultrasonic cleaning service... so there are added benefits.

Get well and come visit us... and bring your questions. You will not regret it.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Ah speaking of Ultrasonic Cleaners, does it effects the washers? Ideal to put just metal parts?
    Aldo
    Aldo
    Bronze
    Bronze

Post  Aldo Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 pm

iCocker wrote:Ah speaking of Ultrasonic Cleaners, does it effects the washers? Ideal to put just metal parts?

No, just cleans them as well. Obviously if you are using a corrosive solution, rubber has to be removed.

See what happens Yanov, we're off with our experiences and learning from each other. That's what so great about belonging to a good group!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm