SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
skyhigh
iCocker
6 posters

Thumbs up to Ray!

iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Thumbs up to Ray! Empty Thumbs up to Ray!

Post  iCocker Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 pm

You are on the corner of next month's Military Modelling! Cheers buddy ...

Apart Ray's excellent article and also the interesing feature of that brewed up Sherman [how I love to see this type of Shermans] what is of historical value is the ongoing and conclusion of Peter Brown A13 tank article which will feature the least known story of that tank in Malta, somethow I was a little involved when I managed to dig out a very obscure photo of an A13 in Xaghjra Zabbar. Incidentaly my mother always stated that during the war as a child she used to wait for tanks to pass by along the road from her house in Zabbar, I always took this story that she recalled halftracks or bren carriers as I wondered that no tanks were ever stationed in Zabbar ... but when I dug up this obscure foto Mr Brown came to the rescue ... and yes Zabbar [to be exact Hawli/St Edward's College] had the rarest of Malta Tanks stationed there ... always believe what your mum's say : )

Thumbs up to Ray! Mm201110

Thumbs up to Ray! Empty Re: Thumbs up to Ray!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Well done Ray!
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Yes Ray ..your the one... another hit ..I'm proud of you all..you all make my country proud.... cheers cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

YES IL-PENSJONANT!!! cheers
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

VIVA l'SSM FROM EVER TO EVER cheers I love you
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 pm

I echo that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    In nannu pec What a Face
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Well done Ray and everyone else who makes our hobby and our club known to others. Excellent!!!

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:29 pm

iCocker wrote:You are on the corner of next month's Military Modelling! Cheers buddy ...

Apart Ray's excellent article and also the interesing feature of that brewed up Sherman [how I love to see this type of Shermans] what is of historical value is the ongoing and conclusion of Peter Brown A13 tank article which will feature the least known story of that tank in Malta, somethow I was a little involved when I managed to dig out a very obscure photo of an A13 in Xaghjra Zabbar. Incidentaly my mother always stated that during the war as a child she used to wait for tanks to pass by along the road from her house in Zabbar, I always took this story that she recalled halftracks or bren carriers as I wondered that no tanks were ever stationed in Zabbar ... but when I dug up this obscure foto Mr Brown came to the rescue ... and yes Zabbar [to be exact Hawli/St Edward's College] had the rarest of Malta Tanks stationed there ... always believe what your mum's say : )

Thumbs up to Ray! Mm201110

congratulations Ray from a fellow modeller in LONDON a great tribute for MALTA Joe
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 am

Thanks a lot for your kind words guys Laughing much appreciated Twisted Evil

Joe, thanks to you especially since you do not live here, but manages to find the time to keep abreast of things at SSM via this forum, which shows where your heart is I love you cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm