SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
RayCaruana
Cyril.
skyhigh
Paul Salomone
Dottore
9 posters

Happy Birthday Paul!

Paul Salomone
    Paul Salomone
    Gold
    Gold

Happy Birthday Paul! - Page 2 Empty Happy Birthday Paul

Post  Paul Salomone Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 am

AW SSM BROTHERS, Very Happy

THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING - WORKING HARD ON THE SCHARNHORST. drunken

POSTED MORE PHOTOS TODAY, COVERING UP THREE DAYS OF HARD WORK IN THE BASEMENT. bounce

THE SHIP WILL BE READY FOR LAUNCHING THIS EXHIBITION, AND THE FITTING OUT WILL CARRY ON DURING THE NEXT MONTHS. cheers
    lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Wayne
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

Happy Birthday Paul! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul!

Post  Wayne Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 am

Ray wrote:Kif tista ma ccempilx imma Laughing

How can I stay away from this debate Evil or Very Mad

Paul, no one is worth to hate or hold any grudges against, because you'd be giving them OVERLY IMPORTANCE Twisted Evil

When you forgive, you'd be ridding yourself of excessive weight, which was bound to all of your mind, body & soul by heavy chains Suspect

So recite these 5 Magical & Healing phrases to WHOEVER caused you any aggrevation of some sort, some time or other, & you'll feel relieved I love you

I LOVE YOU
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME
    I FORGIVE YOU
    I'M SORRY
    THANK YOU Laughing

Now back to business......get that Scharnhorst ready for yourself 1st & foremost, for SSM & for Malta cheers

God Wills It I love you

P.S. Nannu get well soon u TEQRIDX pls ghax kulhadd ma jiflahx bil-passa u x'naf Jien, mhux int biss No I love you

What a club!

You don't just learn how to make models but you also learn how to live. Great words Ray

www.ScaleModelBench.com
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Wayne wrote:

Paul, no one is worth to hate or hold any grudges against, because you'd be giving them OVERLY IMPORTANCE Twisted Evil

When you forgive, you'd be ridding yourself of excessive weight, which was bound to all of your mind, body & soul by heavy chains Suspect

So recite these 5 Magical & Healing phrases to WHOEVER caused you any aggrevation of some sort, some time or other, & you'll feel relieved I love you

I LOVE YOU
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME
    I FORGIVE YOU
    I'M SORRY
    THANK YOU Laughing

Now back to business......get that Scharnhorst ready for yourself 1st & foremost, for SSM & for Malta cheers

God Wills It I love you

P.S. Nannu get well soon u TEQRIDX pls ghax kulhadd ma jiflahx bil-passa u x'naf Jien, mhux int biss No I love you

What a club!

You don't just learn how to make models but you also learn how to live. Great words Ray

Wait until nannu pec gets better and you will learn some words of wisdom which he heard (Well..heared...il-kelma ggib hekk) from the Dalaj Lama himself.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

RayCaruana wrote:
    Wayne wrote:

I LOVE YOU
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME
    I FORGIVE YOU
    I'M SORRY
    THANK YOU Laughing

God Wills It I love you

What a club!

Wait until nannu pec gets better and you will learn some words of wisdom which he heard (Well..heared...il-kelma ggib hekk) from the Dalaj Lama himself.

lol! lol! lol! The Dalaj Lama himself... lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm