Flight option

    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:51 pm

    Ray wrote:
    ferraribert wrote:Just added another member Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Johann (Marine section), He didn't come on Wednesday and I almost forgot him Mad I phoned him up this afternoon and he told me that he is busy building his project for Telford.

    The list is getting bigger and bigger!

    Hue

    Big Man with a Big Heart our Hubert I love you cheers

    We Luv Ya Embarassed I love you cheers

    N.B. How about Paul Salamone? Did anyone contacy him? I don't have his mob no, hope he's ok & following this thread Suspect


    How can we or I forget him .. Shocked we do have or somebody have his num pls call him...
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  skyhigh on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

    Is there any news about the accommodations...re... Hotels and transport... Question
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Ray on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 am

    skyhigh wrote:Is there any news about the accommodations...re... Hotels and transport... Question

    MARBLE SLABS & TOMBSTONES for you MarKo lol!
    ferraribert
    ferraribert
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 42
    Location : gharghur

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  ferraribert on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 am

    Just managed to call Paul Salamone. I found his number (Viva id data Protection) Evil or Very Mad

    He was ill with a bronki, but now he is better Laughing
    We will see him on Wed at the club.

    Hue
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm

    ferraribert wrote:Just managed to call Paul Salamone. I found his number (Viva id data Protection) Evil or Very Mad

    He was ill with a bronki, but now he is better Laughing
    We will see him on Wed at the club.

    Hue

    Thank God.... cheers
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Guest on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:26 pm

    Ray wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Is there any news about the accommodations...re... Hotels and transport... Question

    MARBLE SLABS & TOMBSTONES for you MarKo lol!


    No problem, we will pitch up a tent and camp if need it be!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol!
    ferraribert
    ferraribert
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 42
    Location : gharghur

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  ferraribert on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:57 am

    Yesterday the following confirmed:

    Mark Brincat
    Johann Farrugia
    Romeo Dimech.

    Total number 32 (including in nannu + wife)

    Below please find updated list:



    Hubert
    Matthew Mifsud
    Chris Mangion
    Wayne Zammit
    Kyle Mizzi
    Aldo Chetcuti
    Aldo Chetcuti
    Mark Borg
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Ray Farrugia
    Philip Farrugia SR
    Joe Farrugia
    Joe Farrugia
    Joe Farrugia
    Joseph Fenech
    Joseph Fenech
    Marco Borg
    Tancred Cassar
    Tancred Cassar (DAD)
    Robert Balzan
    Lydon Mallia
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Ray Model Shop
    Mark Brincat (Gamblu)
    Johann Farrugia
    Romeo Dimech


    Today i will send the deposit to AirMalta.




    Regards

    Hubert
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Ray on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 pm

    ferraribert wrote:Yesterday the following confirmed:

    Mark Brincat
    Johann Farrugia
    Romeo Dimech.

    Total number 32 (including in nannu + wife)

    Below please find updated list:



    Hubert
    Matthew Mifsud
    Chris Mangion
    Wayne Zammit
    Kyle Mizzi
    Aldo Chetcuti
    Aldo Chetcuti
    Mark Borg
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Ray Farrugia
    Philip Farrugia SR
    Joe Farrugia
    Joe Farrugia
    Joe Farrugia
    Joseph Fenech
    Joseph Fenech
    Marco Borg
    Tancred Cassar
    Tancred Cassar (DAD)
    Robert Balzan
    Lydon Mallia
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Ray Model Shop
    Mark Brincat (Gamblu)
    Johann Farrugia
    Romeo Dimech


    Today i will send the deposit to AirMalta.




    Regards

    Hubert

    Yes our gentle giant Hubert x'ghandna bik cheers

    The Maltese Armada assembled to set sail for the Invasion Twisted Evil

    God Wills It Cool
    Mario Brincat
    Mario Brincat

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Kirkop

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Mario Brincat on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:21 pm

    il qasqusa dinja x'qata tajtni Hubert hsibtek nizziltni mal confirmed (Mark Brincat aka il-Gamblu) perezz li hadtli rasi biex nigi maghkom il-bierah.

    Jien ghadni nahsibha ghal hafna ragunijiet, first and foremost biex nkun zgur li naffordja nigi peress li ha jitla Gowzef f'Marzu! cheers Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Twisted Evil Sad I love you
    ferraribert
    ferraribert
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 42
    Location : gharghur

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  ferraribert on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 pm

    ejja Mario halli nnizluk mal confirmed.....
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1079
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 48
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Tancred on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm


    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 58
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers

    So we can go by walk ... Question Well done Aldo ..and Hubert , Tancred and who ever is involved .. I thank you all......

    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 71
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  in nannu pec on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:44 am

    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers


    Prosit guys...well done...let's all look forward to a modelling experience ! and make our presence felt

    in nannu Cool
    olivermifsud
    olivermifsud
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2009-07-26
    Age : 55
    Location : malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  olivermifsud on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 am

    well done guys
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Ray on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers

    So we can go by walk ... Question Well done Aldo ..and Hubert , Tancred and who ever is involved .. I thank you all......


    Those shoes were made for WALKING cheers Twisted Evil

    Micro chip should come in HANDY for you MarKo cheers I love you
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Guest on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm

    Thanks all!
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 54
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  RayCaruana on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

    in nannu pec wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers


    Prosit guys...well done...let's all look forward to a modelling experience ! and make our presence felt

    in nannu Cool


    I'm sure you will make your presence HEARD lol!


    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Ray on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm

    RayCaruana wrote:
    in nannu pec wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers


    Prosit guys...well done...let's all look forward to a modelling experience ! and make our presence felt

    in nannu Cool


    I'm sure you will make your presence HEARD lol!



    Int bis-SERJETA??????? lol! lol! lol!
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1165
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 54
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  RayCaruana on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 pm

    Ray wrote:
    RayCaruana wrote:
    in nannu pec wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers


    Prosit guys...well done...let's all look forward to a modelling experience ! and make our presence felt

    in nannu Cool


    I'm sure you will make your presence HEARD lol!



    Int bis-SERJETA??????? lol! lol! lol!


    Uzgurrrrrrr li bis-serjeta'!!!! Peress li nitkellmu min taht l-ilsien meta mmorru x'imkien!! lol! lol! Staqsi lill-kaxxiera tal-Burger king ta' Torrent lol! lol!
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 71
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  in nannu pec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am

    RayCaruana wrote:
    Ray wrote:
    RayCaruana wrote:
    in nannu pec wrote:
    Tancred wrote:
    Aldo has arranged for booking accomodation for all at the International Hotel right next to the International Centre, Telford where the show is held cheers


    Prosit guys...well done...let's all look forward to a modelling experience ! and make our presence felt

    in nannu Cool


    I'm sure you will make your presence HEARD lol!



    Int bis-SERJETA??????? lol! lol! lol!


    Uzgurrrrrrr li bis-serjeta'!!!! Peress li nitkellmu min taht l-ilsien meta mmorru x'imkien!! lol! lol! Staqsi lill-kaxxiera tal-Burger king ta' Torrent lol! lol!


    u mela u ma ninsewx imorru naraw il Warrior u incemplu wahda lil Ido God bless him...
    ferraribert
    ferraribert
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 42
    Location : gharghur

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  ferraribert on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

    just added another seat. A friend of Ray (Model shop) is also coming with us. He was a member with AME, so another sheep returns home!!

    By the time that we go Telford AME with be left without any members Exclamation

    Total number now is 31 (that are flying with us) 33 in total (nannu+ wife)

    Hue

    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Ray on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:18 pm

    ferraribert wrote:just added another seat. A friend of Ray (Model shop) is also coming with us. He was a member with AME, so another sheep returns home!!

    By the time that we go Telford AME with be left without any members Exclamation

    Total number now is 31 (that are flying with us) 33 in total (nannu+ wife)

    Hue


    Let them come, the more the merrier cheers
    ferraribert
    ferraribert
    Highly Commended
    Highly Commended

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 42
    Location : gharghur

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  ferraribert on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 pm

    I am posting this, as many have been asking me.

    the below was taken from the AirMalta site. These are the dimentions of the hand luggage: Ours is the Economy 10KGS
    Flight option - Page 4 Captur10
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 56
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Ray on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 pm

    Good one Hubert Twisted Evil
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 71
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  in nannu pec on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:52 pm

    ferraribert wrote:I am posting this, as many have been asking me.

    the below was taken from the AirMalta site. These are the dimentions of the hand luggage: Ours is the Economy 10KGS
    Flight option - Page 4 Captur10


    I think I will have to stay at home lol! lol! lol!

    In nannu Cool

    Sponsored content

    Flight option - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight option

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:34 am