SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sicily Expo - Operation Husky 70th Anniversary

iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Sicily Expo - Operation Husky 70th Anniversary Empty Sicily Expo - Operation Husky 70th Anniversary

Post  iCocker Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Our friends from Catania have sent an invite for their expo which this year is marked with the 70th Anniversary of Operation Husky in which Malta had a major role. It would be combined with a week of activities at the Cimenire Museum. This will happen in the days of the invasion July 2013.

I know most of us are busy and scheduled with Euro or IPMS but might we consider a day visit and a typical SSM pilgrimage to see the Op Husky museum, expo, meet some friends and enjoy good sicilian food ... considering that the Catamaran have offered a discounted ticket if taken this month ...

Join in Facebook page Sicilia1943 for further info and some interesting foto reportage ... anyone who has something should share to make our mark.

Sicily Expo - Operation Husky 70th Anniversary Resrea10
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Sicily Expo - Operation Husky 70th Anniversary Empty Re: Sicily Expo - Operation Husky 70th Anniversary

Post  Ray Sun May 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Sounds GREAT a Day visit but don't think I'll be here Evil or Very Mad I think I would have just returned to the Sahara InxAlla Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 am