SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hello from sunny Southern California.

Hello from sunny Southern California. Empty Hello from sunny Southern California.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Hello to everyone.

Saw the link to here on T & T from Alex, so I came over and was impressed with the work you all are doing here. Hopefully I can learn just a little bit of some of the stuff you all know how to do so well.

Gary Cool
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Hello from sunny Southern California. Empty Re: Hello from sunny Southern California.

Post  Ray Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 pm

G Cooper wrote:Hello to everyone.

Saw the link to here on T & T from Alex, so I came over and was impressed with the work you all are doing here. Hopefully I can learn just a little bit of some of the stuff you all know how to do so well.

Gary Cool

Welcome on board & enjoy your stay Gary Cool

Ray affraid

Hello from sunny Southern California. Empty Re: Hello from sunny Southern California.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Ray wrote:
    G Cooper wrote:Hello to everyone.

Gary Cool

Welcome on board & enjoy your stay Gary Cool

Ray affraid

Oh. I'm already doing that. I got some real strange hours that I'm usually awake though because of my job, But I will try to post a little of my stuff here either tonight, or tomorrow.

P.S. I am tremendously impressed with your figure painting skills. Someday I hope to have about 1/10th your ability, and I will be happy. So long for now.

Gary Cool
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

You come from the home of the GREAT Bill Horan a person we ALL admire and look up to Gary so we have learnt a LOT from him Laughing

I also know Sam Saliba who's of Maltese origin.........

Keep safe

Ray affraid

Last edited by Ray on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Well look who's here! Very Happy That's a nice surprise!

Hi Gary and welcome!

Ray is a good buddy of mine and my favorite local figure painter........ don't tell him though cos his head will get bigger! Very Happy

Best regards
    Noel
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Welcome onboard Gary

Glad to have you with us ... now we start teaching you Maltese!

Ivan
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 pm

see you made it here already
    just like tnt we hope to make you feel welcome.
    just to let you know this being a maltese club based forum, occasionally we comunicate with each other in our mother tongue, especially when we want to pick on each other so you have bear with us when this happens. maltese humour cannot be effectively translated into english you see
    (apart from being a little rude sometimes)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 pm