SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSM GOZO CAR BOOT SALE

SSM GOZO CAR BOOT SALE Empty SSM GOZO CAR BOOT SALE

Post  Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 pm

As you all know, today there was the car boot sale. The following is the list of the objects sold.

Megazines - 0.30
    Perfume - 2.00
    Safari playing cards (Set of 4) - 8.00
    Reciept book - 2.00
    Cordless drill - 15.00
    Statue - 3.00
    Frame (Pope John Paul 2) - 7.00
    Book - 1.20
    DVD - 1.00
    Set of 2 glasses - 10.00
    Aquarium files + 5 megazines - 15.50
    Video - 1.50
    Subtotal: 66.50
    -Car Space 5.00

Total - 61.50

This amount will be handled to our beloved (even ugly) President (now bow) as soon as possible or if you have any other idea like going to a pub and get drunk!!

Thanks and best regards lahwa
    Derek
    TOTAl in bov account 165 euros.

hello guys

I have asked my brother regarding the exibition at the Scouts Head Quarters but he cant do much about it. He told me that we should contact the General Scout Leader Mr Lorry Salliba on 79398928 to fix a meeting and to book a date / s.

They have 4 halls all equipped with tables, chairs and all eqipment required. They are being rented for free. Usually who rents a hall will give them a donation.

Something else which I taught about is that we can try to bring someone to sell models and other related material during the exibition like playpen, model shop etc. An agreement can be made that for his profit a small percentage will be donated to the club as part of a fund raising, and also some kind of lottery.

Any questions?

Thanks and best regards
    Derek

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm