It never ceases to amaze me the knock on effects changing something on a kit, the doors are causing all sorts of problems first when I did the door shuts I couldn't open the doors because the corner of the firewall stopped it so I had to undo it then cut the corner of the door panels off to clear it then ( after I'd glued the windows in) I discovered (since they were designed for fixed doors they wrapped round the sides and included the side windows therefore preventing the doors from shutting, grrr)
I mentioned I'd already glued them in didn't I, well normally revells glue for clear plastic comes unglued fairly easily (in fact I've had windows fall out at the slightest touch) do you think this would come off, no stuck like a limpet so I had to cut the side window bits off with the window installed (not easy I can tell you.
The battery was pyramid shaped so I sliced down the corners then with some material removed I glued them back together getting rid of the pyramid shape (I assume they did it like that to get it out of the mould)
HI all well I'm calling it done, long way from my best work, very dissatisfied with it, mainly the paintwork, but the door fit is pretty bad and the doors won't stay open without support, it's actually a very poorly detailed kit for the money, it's on amazon for 89 quid, I have to say it's well over priced when you could add 50 quid and get the heller citroen (which is in another world to this) not a kit I will ever buy again. Anyway here is the final result.