SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ray
Joseph
iCocker
RayCaruana
8 posters

Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010

RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010 Empty Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010

Post  RayCaruana Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:12 am

Just received the usual invite from Andras to attend the Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo in Hungary. Coinciding with our HIS2010!

This is the link to the show's website, which is still under construction.

http://www.mosonshow.hu/index.html
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010 Empty Re: Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010

Post  iCocker Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 am

Though surely this yera is an issue for use we need to be in contyact with them, RayC why not invite them here, still they can advertise maybe one day we shall do the trip ... many EU modellers or making the pilgrimage to Magyar!

Ivan
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010 Empty Re: Mosonmagyaróvár Model Club expo 2010

Post  RayCaruana Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 am

Yes Ivan, I will write to Andras and invite them here. Maybe, if we keep in contact here we will go one day.
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Silver
    Silver

Post  Joseph Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 am

They realy put a good expo, very nice models as well. I think it would be a good idea to go there one day.

J
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 am

RayCaruana wrote:Yes Ivan, I will write to Andras and invite them here. Maybe, if we keep in contact here we will go one day.

What a relief to see you get a bit worked out rather then the RELAX stance of usual lol!

Ray affraid
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 pm

The expo's blog...

here
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Silver
    Silver

Post  Joseph Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 am

A very good show and models on display are excellent. How are we going to get the funds to visit this expo?
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Just for info this expo has been featured in Kitmaker.net.....I took the liberty to send this website pics and a write up of our HIS2010 for some PR. It will be featured in this website as well ...will let u know when it will be on
    In nannu pec What a Face
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm

IN NANNU PEC wrote:Just for info this expo has been featured in Kitmaker.net.....I took the liberty to send this website pics and a write up of our HIS2010 for some PR. It will be featured in this website as well ...will let u know when it will be on
    In nannu pec What a Face

Bravu n-nannu PEC BRUV......the usual WIZARD of the net x'titkellem TQIL lol!

Great move bruv cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Well done Nann cheers
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:05 am

More photos from the Hungarian expo ...

here

Some statistics:

1163 models
    480 competitors
    from 21 countries
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 am

RayCaruana wrote:More photos from the Hungarian expo ...

here

Some statistics:

1163 models
    480 competitors
    from 21 countries

Ray ir-Relax............relax no more please........ORGANIZZUWWA ASAP

Ejja take it in your hands and organize it, or at least START posting calculations re hotels. bars of the corner Laughing , flight, accomodation etc etc.

Post in the SSM memebers only please for "security of ALL kinds" reasons pls lol!
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 am

I will do some homework Cool

Guys, did you see the AFV's?...a Huge competition IMO
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:24 am

RayCaruana wrote:I will do some homework Cool

Guys, did you see the AFV's?...a Huge competition IMO

Ray C hallik mill-AFV's lol!

IBDA DAK IL-HOMEWORK lol!
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Guys

Magyar Show is nowadays regarded as the top show in the 'eastern' europe side, apari merito if not challenging Euromilitaire and AMTorrent.

Regarding AFVs and Aircraft it has always attracted hundreds and many from the old Esatern Bloc, artists that are not commonly seen outside their countries and inter comps. It is picking up in Figures as well. Dramatically from the years they pledged us toi participate these guys in less then a decade ahve become an International show, atracting apart neighbouring eastern countries now also teh top belgian, austrian, german, nordic and north italian modellers ...

Looks like they stopped their grand opening which was always in style Sad

Ivan
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Don't forget that next to other countries, our geography puts us at a big disadvantage because it is always rather expensive for someone to make it here just for a competition. When you live on continental Europe, anywhere is just a drive away and it is relatively easy to get there. i think that it is a factor which will always put us at a disanvantage unfortunately. It is difficult to overcome.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 pm

bcauchi wrote:Don't forget that next to other countries, our geography puts us at a big disadvantage because it is always rather expensive for someone to make it here just for a competition. When you live on continental Europe, anywhere is just a drive away and it is relatively easy to get there. i think that it is a factor which will always put us at a disanvantage unfortunately. It is difficult to overcome.

So why Euromilitaire is internationally [and not only EU but from all the world] strong in UK, you still have to fly, get a boat or take a train to arrive? ... apart to arrive to Hungary from Poland and Rumania might be close but Belgium and Nordic countries?

I still think we underestimate ourselves ... the problem is these countries have a good financial support from gov, EU or private enterprises ... we get s@@@t!

That is the simple mathematics ...

Ivan
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Right, you hit the nail on the head. It all boils down to money but unless you go to clinch first place in the Eurovision or go to loose some football match and look dumb, you won;t get a penny. And it is said that it is imperative to promote art and culture. How about we hold our next HIS in the new open air opera house and pray that it is not windy or rainy?! It should be the centre of our culture, besides of course St. James Cavalier, where it rains dust and stones instead of water.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 pm

There can be a solution add more ballast and weight to aircraft and tanks have to be with metal Friul tracks ... figures only metal ... there is always a solution for everything lol!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm

HALLIKHOM MILL-PAROLI L-AHWA Laughing LET US GO TO HUNGARY ASAP Twisted Evil

RAY CARUANA, where are yoUUUUUUUUUUUUU? If you think you won't cope ALL ALONE ask Marco's assistance, xejn xejn jiehu break minn dak il-modelling kollu miskin u JIKKONCENTRA fuq xi haga li jhobb jaghmel zgur......JUDGING lol! I think they can use Marco's EXPERTISE at BOTH Expo's I love you

FLIGHT------WITH WHOM, WHAT AIRPORT AND HOW MUCH?

HOTEL-------HOW MUCH?

TRANSPORT---HOW MUCH?

THAT BAR----HOW MANY AND HOW MUCH? Twisted Evil
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sat May 01, 2010 9:30 am

Ray wrote:HALLIKHOM MILL-PAROLI L-AHWA Laughing LET US GO TO HUNGARY ASAP Twisted Evil

RAY CARUANA, where are yoUUUUUUUUUUUUU? Twisted Evil

Be patient my friend. I'm working on it! Rome wasn't built in a day you know Cool
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

RayCaruana wrote:
    Ray wrote:HALLIKHOM MILL-PAROLI L-AHWA Laughing LET US GO TO HUNGARY ASAP Twisted Evil

RAY CARUANA, where are yoUUUUUUUUUUUUU? Twisted Evil

Be patient my friend. I'm working on it! Rome wasn't built in a day you know Cool

I'm Impressed to say the least lol!
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Fantastic show!!

Regards
    Noel

Last edited by Noel Petroni on Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Sun May 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Noel
    Don't you think that you're a going bit overboard now? Why didn't you stick to the other thread? The proper channel IMHO. If your critisism is sincerely constructive, please keep on writing this kind of writing in the right places. Pity because you had some good points in your very first post(in the other thread)but now your insulting us by saying that you're shy to bring foreigner modellerers to HIS and that it's a pathetic sight.
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Sun May 02, 2010 10:27 pm

RayCaruana wrote:Noel
    Don't you think that you're a going bit overboard now? Why didn't you stick to the other thread? The proper channel IMHO. If your critisism is sincerely constructive, please keep on writing this kind of writing in the right places. Pity because you had some good points in your very first post(in the other thread)but now your insulting us by saying that you're shy to bring foreigner modellerers to HIS and that it's a pathetic sight.

I agree with you Ray 109% ...Noel I'm keeping my mouth shut till next wed , because these are matters of face to face not here ...I tought that you are a grown up man....but...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm