SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Dottore
bcauchi
iCocker
alexbb
Ray
RayCaruana
Tancred
skyhigh
Joseph
in nannu pec
14 posters

bored stiff in hospital waiting and waiting

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

bored stiff in hospital waiting and waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: bored stiff in hospital waiting and waiting

Post  Ray Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 am

Marco dak minn fejn sibtu Laughing ?
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

bored stiff in hospital waiting and waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: bored stiff in hospital waiting and waiting

Post  bcauchi Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 am

Acording to Marco, i think that Louis could have avoided surgery. You need to have them galvanized so that they don;t rust.
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Silver
    Silver

Post  Joseph Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 am

Glad everything went well, hope for a speedy recovery Smile
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 am

LOLOLOLOLOL WER DID U FIND DAT PC MARCO LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    OP WENT OK SHUD GET ABOUT 20% HEARING BACK IN LEFT EAR MUCH DAMAGE IMMA AHJAR MIX XEJN
    TANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR KIND WISHES
    IN NANNU PEC What a Face
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 am

Prosit man but 20% only is not going to lower the sound levels significantly, i predict that the club meetings will still be very noisy. are you still in hospital Lou?
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:02 pm

bcauchi wrote:Prosit man but 20% only is not going to lower the sound levels significantly, i predict that the club meetings will still be very noisy. are you still in hospital Lou?

I echo Brian's thoughts and also would like to ask you, are you back in hospital or, because on the HiS Countdown I read that you are bored stiff in hospital pale Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 pm

IF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE BELEIVE THAT LOUIS'S IMPROVED HEARING WILL LOWER THE DECIBEL OUTPUT AT THE CLUB
    OH BOY YOU ARE SO SO WRONG

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 pm

alex wrote:IF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE BELEIVE THAT LOUIS'S IMPROVED HEARING WILL LOWER THE DECIBEL OUTPUT AT THE CLUB

Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex I have a feeling you are refering to me Sad

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Ray wrote:
    alex wrote:IF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE BELEIVE THAT LOUIS'S IMPROVED HEARING WILL LOWER THE DECIBEL OUTPUT AT THE CLUB

Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex I have a feeling you are refering to me Sad

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

WHY ARE YOU ASKING RAY?????????? BUT YOU ARE IN GOOD COMPANY IM NOT EXACTLY THE MOST SOFT SPOKEN PERSON YOU'RE EVER LIKELY TO MEET AM I ?
    THIS IS S.S.M. WE ARE WHAT WE ARE AND BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE IF WE EVER CHANGE I DOUBT IT COULD BE FOR THE BETTER SO I PREFER THINGS AS THEY ARE. BIG NOISE, BIG TALENT, BIG EVERYTHING I GUESS

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

Post  jojjemannen Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Louis,

Happy to hear that the operation was a success.

Here is something that could brighten you stay at the hospital

/Tiny
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:33 pm

AMEN TO DAT ALEX SSM WILL NEVER CHANGE THE DIN, TPECLIQ AND BOISTEROUS LAUGHTER WILL ALWAYS
    BE DER.....LETS NOT CHANGE GUYS.....WE R THE BEST MODELING CLUB IN D UNIVERSE
    VIVA SSM cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    IN NANNU PEC WITH THE BIONIC EAR STILL IN HOSPITAL AND STILL BORED STIFF What a Face What a Face What a Face
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Nannu that is too bad mate you're still in hosp Sad

Read Rina's sms WRONG then after your op Shocked was after a night and getting ready to go back so must still have had CHEESE in my eyes Twisted Evil

Anyway you'll soon be barking back down our necks pale you Bionic Eared Nannu Pec Bruv so CHEER UP Shocked
    in nannu pec
    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  in nannu pec Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:17 pm

guys I m out of hospital
    cheers: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    I am in some pain but I am confined to HM PRisons Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    can't go out ...to prevent infections...so u want see me next week neither Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    At least I am at home....
    In nannu pec What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:15 pm

I didn't now you were still at hosp, I wish you get well soon lou , but at least your gone a make it for the expo .that's good louis ...
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm

THAT's REALLY GREAT NANNU PEC cheers

Ara ma jfettillekx imqar tixref xaghra wahda li hi wahda ta' gismek barra minn kamartek ghax b'rasek idur Shocked

Mela l-club ejja ghadek ma tafx is-showers ta' zlazi diversi minn bojod sa roza li garrabna erbgha wara erbgha Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Embarassed pale Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:13 am