SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

SSM's Inter fans :)

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

SSM's Inter fans :) Empty SSM's Inter fans :)

Post  Ray Sun May 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Weldone to our Inter fans (that I know of) Oliver and Joseph Fenech on a well deserved victory over Bayern Munich yesterday to win this most prestigious Cup at club level for the 3rd time and after a 44year VACUUM Sad

I'm a Leeds United and England fan, but sports has no boundaries and what makes it even more interesting is that NO ITALIAN FLAG was carried by any Inter player who actually played in the game Laughing simply because there were no italians in the team Twisted Evil

I'll bring a cake/gateaux/icecream or whatever this Wed to celebrate my belated birthday of 13th May and we'll toast to this Inter well deserved Victory as well I love you
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

SSM's Inter fans :) Empty Re: SSM's Inter fans :)

Post  alexbb Sun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Ray wrote:Weldone to our Inter fans (that I know of) Oliver and Joseph Fenech on a well deserved victory over Bayern Munich yesterday to win this most prestigious Cup at club level for the 3rd time and after a 44year VACUUM Sad

I'm a Leeds United and England fan, but sports has no boundaries and what makes it even more interesting is that NO ITALIAN FLAG was carried by any Inter player who actually played in the game Laughing simply because there were no italians in the team Twisted Evil

I'll bring a cake/gateaux/icecream or whatever this Wed to celebrate my belated birthday of 13th May and we'll toast to this Inter well deserved Victory as well I love you
    NOT TRUE RAY
    MATERAZZI MADE A CAMEO APPEARANCE IN THE SECOND MINUTE OF THE THREE ADDED MINUTES IN THE END

BTW
    DONT ANY OF YOU EVEN DARE THINK I SIDE WITH INTER OR WITH ANY ITALIAN TEAM FOR THAT MATTER
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Sowwy I forgot that Embarassed Sad Embarassed Sad Embarassed Sad Embarassed

Ok ok Alex I think WE ALL KNOW YOU by now pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content