SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Yesterday 12/08/09 at club

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Yesterday 12/08/09 at club Empty Yesterday 12/08/09 at club

Post  Ray Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 am

For those who missed it, yesterday was another milestone during this "Special Summer" at club!!

"Special Summer" because the work rate at with which the majority are producing them models is phenominal despite of this scorching heat Twisted Evil

Furthermore, it's not just those who are going to EuroMilitaire who are just on the production line What a Face
    The Aircraft nuts are doing their best as well, with Brian, Joseph (FJ), Aldo (maybe 12 or 16 or more 109's yesterday & WOW) adorning the club's table yesterday!!!! What a feast it was guys!!!

Keep safe everyone
    Vive l'SSM
    God Wills It Twisted Evil

Ray affraid
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Yesterday 12/08/09 at club Empty Re: Yesterday 12/08/09 at club

Post  bcauchi Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:47 am

I think it was one of the best evenings this year!! Pity i had to leave early.
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Yep yesterday was a show of force by the plane nuts ... I admired Marco's counciling on the 109, surely he would have been appointed advisor with Goering if he was living in the 40s! This was the greatest summer in production fever ... was it the recession !!!!!

Looks like HIS10 is going to have a BIG facelift and lots of new models on display ... a BIG envy to 'others'! cyclops

Ivan
    Joseph
    Joseph
    Silver
    Silver

Post  Joseph Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Its a pity that I did not come to club yesterday pale but I managed to spray the undersurfaces and the whole white tail area so modelling wise I think it was worth the sacrifice Sad.

I think that we shall start refering to our club meetings as 'Roaring Wednesday' Very Happy

Happy scale modelling

Joseph
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 pm

y Ray on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 am

For those who missed it, yesterday was another milestone during this "Special Summer" at club!!

"Special Summer" because the work rate at with which the majority are producing them models is phenominal despite of this scorching heat

Furthermore, it's not just those who are going to EuroMilitaire who are just on the production line
    The Aircraft nuts are doing their best as well, with Brian, Joseph (FJ), Aldo (maybe 12 or 16 or more 109's yesterday & WOW) adorning the club's table yesterday!!!! What a feast it was guys!!!

Keep safe everyone
    Vive l'SSM
    God Wills It

Ray

Thanks for that thought, Ray..... very touching Sad .... but I'm still going after my "manteniment" Twisted Evil

Regards
    Noel
    Noel Petroni
    Noel Petroni
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Noel Petroni Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm

y Ray on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 am

"Special Summer" because the work rate at with which the majority are producing them models is phenominal despite of this scorching heat

Furthermore, it's not just those who are going to EuroMilitaire who are just on the production line

Keep safe everyone
    Vive l'SSM
    God Wills It

Ray

Thanks for that thought, Ray..... very touching Sad .... but I'm still going after my "manteniment" Twisted Evil

Regards
    Noel
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 pm

[quote="Noel Petroni"]

Regards
    Noel

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! so now we're making double posts to try n catch up with me and that Highly Commended lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ray affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:33 pm