SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420 Empty Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420

Post  Ray Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Just recieved this portable & foldable spraying booth x2 as one of them is for Oliver, from Roger Usher of www.airbrushsupplyonline.com whose website can be found here http://www.airbrushsupplyonline.com/accessories/spray-booths/airbrushing-spray-booth-extractor-e420

He was very kind & gave us a very reasonable price of 60 Sterling EACH & 12 Sterling EACH for the P&P and he promised that he'll give the same prices to anyone from our club Twisted Evil

Just a note to whoever is interested in purchasing this item.......the flexible hose which will be fixed at the back of the spraying booth, comes as a seperate kit & again instead of the 20 Sterling each tag price, Roger offered them for 13 Sterling EACH to me & Oliver I love you

I'll be bringing Oliver's booth this eve at the club so it will be a GREAT chance to see the ITEM UNFOLD in the flesh pale (sounds rude I'm sorry Embarassed )

Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420 7bc8a210
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420 Empty Re: Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420

Post  Ray Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 pm

My SSM Brethren, this guy Roger Usher is simply amazing I love you cheers

I called him this morning & he again promised to deliver both flexible extractor hose kits for the above mentioned price of 13 Sterling EACH & FREE SHIPPING AS WELL this time round I love you cheers
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420 Empty Re: Airbrushing spray booth & extractor E420

Post  iCocker Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 am

I missed the boat first round who is interested to join I might consider purchasing one in the near future ...

Ivan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am