SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

AMT 2012 Gallery and Results

iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

AMT 2012 Gallery and Results Empty AMT 2012 Gallery and Results

Post  iCocker Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 am

http://www.amttorrent.es/galeria/index.php/AMT-2012

Foto gallery of all models from each section that partecipated this year's expo. Kudos to Estafan Malja ka Steve Mallia who's Russian Currasier vignette is the front page image for the fig sections.

Ivan
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

AMT 2012 Gallery and Results Empty Re: AMT 2012 Gallery and Results

Post  RayCaruana Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm

If these are all the entries, then my "Hurry up" vignette was probably disqualified because it's nowhere to be seen in the gallery. I am now pretty sure that the vignette category was for AFV 's only Sad . Also, the "Chastity belt" Diorama was displayed in the dorama section but in the gallery it is in the the Figures section scratch Insomma, I still had a great time!! And given the opportunity I would go again because there's a lot of nice work to see. I will build a WW2 vignette next time Cool
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:16 pm

RayCaruana wrote:If these are all the entries, then my "Hurry up" vignette was probably disqualified because it's nowhere to be seen in the gallery. I am now pretty sure that the vignette category was for AFV 's only Sad . Also, the "Chastity belt" Diorama was displayed in the dorama section but in the gallery it is in the the Figures section scratch Insomma, I still had a great time!! And given the opportunity I would go again because there's a lot of nice work to see. I will build a WW2 vignette next time Cool

Where is my Beloved Yoda F*&^%$N Where? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Nikkumpatik Ray C Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

RayCaruana wrote:If these are all the entries, then my "Hurry up" vignette was probably disqualified because it's nowhere to be seen in the gallery. I am now pretty sure that the vignette category was for AFV 's only Sad . Also, the "Chastity belt" Diorama was displayed in the dorama section but in the gallery it is in the the Figures section scratch Insomma, I still had a great time!! And given the opportunity I would go again because there's a lot of nice work to see. I will build a WW2 vignette next time Cool

i dont think so ray. my model, the one that got silver is missing too
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm

neither ivans gold winner and the gold in m3 are featured, could be they have been withheld to be published in extreme modelling magazine
    RayCaruana
    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

Post  RayCaruana Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 pm

alex GIMLI wrote:
    neither ivans gold winner and the gold in m3 are featured, could be they have been withheld to be published in extreme modelling magazine

Ivan's FEAR is in Dios. fotos 49-57 and Ray's YODA is in Fanasy fotos 13-24 cheers
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

[quote scratch Insomma, I still had a great time!! And given the opportunity I would go again because there's a lot of nice work to see. I will build a WW2 vignette next time Cool [/quote]

plenty of scope and if you need info on fig available just let me know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:57 am