SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Noel Petroni
Tancred
in nannu pec
skyhigh
Ray
Wayne
Dottore
bcauchi
alexbb
iCocker
Gordon
15 posters

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija Operation Iraqi Freedom

Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom Empty M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija Operation Iraqi Freedom

Post  Gordon Tue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Road to Baghdad.

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070227

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070228

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070229

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070230

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070231

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070232

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070233
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom Empty Re: M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija Operation Iraqi Freedom

Post  Gordon Tue May 01, 2012 3:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFN79wuuTy8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97lBxGPppW0&feature=relmfu
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGt7m1392g&feature=relmfu
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_HQFmHpg8&feature=relmfu
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0uWcFpCi28&feature=relmfu
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom Empty Re: M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija Operation Iraqi Freedom

Post  Gordon Wed May 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Start sparying

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070234

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070235

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070236
    iCocker
    iCocker
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  iCocker Wed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

What a beauty Gordon, is that an RB metal barrel?

Search Echelon decals and Archer drytransfers they have some unique Abrams from that period, include those named after the twintowers planes ...

Ivan
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Gordon Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 pm

iCocker wrote:What a beauty Gordon, is that an RB metal barrel?

Search Echelon decals and Archer drytransfers they have some unique Abrams from that period, include those named after the twintowers planes ...

Ivan
    yes it is RB bannel
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Wed May 02, 2012 5:17 pm

it seems that we have aquired another afv addict
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Lovely work Gordon, looking really neat, good and very busy indeed.
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom Empty Love it....

Post  Dottore Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 am

Gotta love the menacing look of this tank.... What paints will u use Tamiya???? Is this car primer?

Keep them coming mate!

Dottore
    Wayne
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Wayne Thu May 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Saw it at the club.. beautiful beast!

www.ScaleModelBench.com
    Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Thu May 03, 2012 2:20 pm

alex GIMLI wrote:it seems that we have aquired another afv addict

OMG I smell War.......Marco pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

Great work Gordon, follow your heart & be FREE I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    Wayne
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Wayne Thu May 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Ray wrote:

Great work Gordon, follow your heart & be FREE I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Marco already made it clear to Gordon yesterday... he's free to build as many AFV's as he likes as long as he builds 8 aircraft for every one of them lol! lol!

But I agree with Ray on this one. My new motto is "Build whatever you like as long as you do it well and have fun along the way!"

... now I wonder how I can go about building one of those Vulture Squadron aircraft.. with Muttley (the dog) at the controls scratch

www.ScaleModelBench.com
    Gordon
    Gordon
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Gordon Thu May 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Dottore wrote:Gotta love the menacing look of this tank.... What paints will u use Tamiya???? Is this car primer?

Keep them coming mate!

Dottore
    Primer I used Mr.Surfacer. I will not use tamija paints but model master 2136 US ARMY/MARINES SAND

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom P1070238

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    alexbb
    alexbb
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  alexbb Thu May 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Wayne wrote:
    Ray wrote:

Marco already made it clear to Gordon yesterday... he's free to build as many AFV's as he likes as long as he builds 8 aircraft for every one of them lol! lol!

But I agree with Ray on this one. My new motto is "Build whatever you like as long as you do it well and have fun along the way!"

... now I wonder how I can go about building one of those Vulture Squadron aircraft.. with Muttley (the dog) at the controls scratch

do you have the models who does them? ive always wanted to build them the only problem is i cant find any drawings
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Thu May 03, 2012 7:38 pm

alex GIMLI wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    Ray wrote:

do you have the models who does them? ive always wanted to build them the only problem is i cant find any drawings

What are you talking about a.... any pic....

Are you talking again about those comic planes .....Revell use to make some ..

Eh... you are not talking about those egg plane again uhhh.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Nice looking tank!! Keep building 1 AFV for every 10 airplanes What a Face What a Face

Joking apart, I agree with Wayne and Ray, build what you want and like!!

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 pm

skyhigh wrote:
    alex GIMLI wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    Ray wrote:

What are you talking about a.... any pic....

Are you talking again about those comic planes .....Revell use to make some ..

Eh... you are not talking about those egg plane again uhhh.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

what is wrong with building an egg plane, why not look at the funny side of modelling, like a 109 egg plane!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

EGG PLANE EGG PLANE EGG PLANE EGG PLANE EGG PLANE lol! lol! lol!
    Wayne
    Wayne
    Gold
    Gold

Post  Wayne Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 pm

alex GIMLI wrote:
    Wayne wrote:
    Ray wrote:

No Alex, I'm not aware that anyone did the kits for them (But skyhigh says that revell used to.) I always thought it would have to be a scratch job.

As for the drawings, I have most (if not all) of the actual cartoons, so we could have as many stills as we needed in theory jocolor

www.ScaleModelBench.com
    bcauchi
    bcauchi
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  bcauchi Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Love;y stuff Gordon, i think you are doing an excellent job with these AFV's, go for it
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm

J.Fenech wrote:Nice looking tank!! Keep building 1 AFV for every 10 airplanes What a Face What a Face

Here we go again ... Arrow ..If you realy love.....Aviation cheers ..stick with aircraft...

Gordon if you want to be prof in your favorite subject , stick with it , if for some time you feel to take a break, go read some think that is connected with your subject so you will get more close and info about what you are building...

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

skyhigh wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:Nice looking tank!! Keep building 1 AFV for every 10 airplanes What a Face What a Face

Here we go again ... Arrow ..If you realy love.....Aviation cheers ..stick with aircraft...

Gordon if you want to be prof in your favorite subject , stick with it , if for some time you feel to take a break, go read some think that is connected with your subject so you will get more close and info about what you are building...

Gordon, you have my blessing!! lol! lol! lol!

p.s - will be joining you in the AFV section soon, very soooooon!! lol! lol! lol!
    skyhigh
    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  skyhigh Thu May 03, 2012 9:51 pm

J.Fenech wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:

p.s - will be joining you in the AFV section soon, very soooooon!! lol! lol! lol!

..... tongue tongue Model builders .... tongue tongue lol!

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:32 pm

skyhigh wrote:
    J.Fenech wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:

..... tongue tongue Model builders .... tongue tongue lol!

no, that is called being flexible!! Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.s - Gordon keep building AFVs and as I said, I will be joining you soon (if I manage to find the rest of the sprues Neutral Neutral ) with these, Dragon M1 Abrams + Italeri M978 Refueller truck(will open a thread if I manage to restart the old dinos) Laughing

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom Img_8613

M1 A2 Abrams 1-35 Tamija  Operation Iraqi Freedom Img_8614

Ray
    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

Post  Ray Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm

JF, who is the Thread Hijacker NOW? With PICS as well Twisted Evil U LE Evil or Very Mad

SHAMEFULL ALL OF YOU, MARCO & WAYNE INCLUDED with at least 3 Hijacks each Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 pm

skyhigh wrote:

Whilst military aviation remains my top choice and love, I also like land and sea subjects along with their history. Airplanes can do a lot of things from destroying bunkers to sinking ships, but you still need ground forces to properly reach the objective of winning a war, ie the man on the ground and his equipment. Sometimes a break from the same subject is needed, so that when break time is over you return to your first choice with renewed energy!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p.s - sorry Gordon for the hijack, must be something viral!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Ray wrote:JF, who is the Thread Hijacker NOW? With PICS as well Twisted Evil U LE Evil or Very Mad

SHAMEFULL ALL OF YOU, MARCO & WAYNE INCLUDED with at least 3 Hijacks each Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

It is all your fault, you were an extremely excellent teacher about the subject!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:21 pm