SSM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The recovery of Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version

jojjemannen
    jojjemannen
    Admin

The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Empty The recovery of Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version

Post  jojjemannen Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

So, back in Sweden and unpacking the models I discovered that I didn't pack the half-finished models properly ending in a few bumps..

The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Transp10
    The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Transp11

But since I got two models at the same time I've been able to almost build a new tank.. (ish)

Had to reuse the suspension and a few other parts.
    It doesn't look perfect and the photos is so and so.

The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Bad_nr10
    The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Bad_nr11
    The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Bad_nr12

And here is my bench!
    The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Workbe10
    Dottore
    Dottore
    Gold
    Gold

The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Empty cooolll....

Post  Dottore Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 am

let the modelling (?norse Twisted Evil ) gods be with you Twisted Evil

Dottore
    Tancred
    Tancred
    Admin

The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Empty Re: The recovery of Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version

Post  Tancred Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey Tiny so glad to have you back on the forum and modelling Very Happy

Tankred afro

Sponsored content

The recovery of  Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version  Empty Re: The recovery of Dragon 1/35 Panzer IV Ausf D - Production version

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm