BIG Birthdays Party

    Share

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 44
    Location : Attard, Malta

    BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Tancred on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm

    A huge collective birthdays party is being held on Wednesday 21st November at the club. Come and join in the fun cheers drunken bounce

    The Red Cross will be in attendance bom



    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Ray on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 am

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Good to know as I plan to be there lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    lol!

    Paul Salomone
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 655
    Join date : 2011-07-08
    Age : 51
    Location : MANIKATA MALTA

    BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Paul Salomone on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:23 pm

    O-BOY, O-BOY, O-BOY AND A VERY BIG O-BOY. cheers cheers cheers cheers

    LOTS OF DIN DINS. bounce bounce bounce bounce

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  skyhigh on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm

    Ray wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Good to know as I plan to be there lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    lol!

    Ray were looking foward to see you there ....thats why we made that date.. cheers

    Tancred
    Admin

    Posts : 1078
    Join date : 2009-07-20
    Age : 44
    Location : Attard, Malta

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Tancred on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:16 pm

    For all the suckers who could not make it yesterday here are some photos Very Happy

    The quality is not up to the usual standard as they were taken with a mobile phone Suspect


    Prawn boats.


    Half eggs.


    Assorted yummies.


    Some competition for Joseph Calleja.


    Open bar!


    Food running out fast.


    Bald patches, beer bellies and man boobs.


    Joe Fenech Spitfire.


    David and Goliath.


    The BIG UHU.


    The politicians.


    Corner meeting.


    Bond.... James Bond 0072nd.


    The BIG boys.


    Lower me down (nizzilni).


    Home-made cake - Delicious!


    Turkish delight.


    Some more home made sweets - Delicious!


    The strippers.


    No alcohol for minors!


    Another stripper and an ace.


    Sleeping with the enemy.


    More strippers.


    Yet some more strippers.


    Al fresco.


    Little toys for big boys.


    _________________
    "Ghamel kollox bis-serjeta', imma tiehux kollox bis-serjeta"

    Tankred afro

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Ray on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:02 pm

    TanKRed you did it yet again cheers

    You simply ROCK with your captions Twisted Evil

    Very hard to choose a Winner because right from Joseph Calleja, all thru the others like sleeping with the enemy, the strippers, the pot bellies & man boobs, the James Bond, the corner meeting, ALL ARE WINNERS lol!

    No club like SSM in the whole Galaxy there is not cheers

    RayCaruana
    Gold
    Gold

    Posts : 1163
    Join date : 2009-08-20
    Age : 51
    Location : Fgura, Malta

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  RayCaruana on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 pm

    X'tieg kellhom mid-dehra!! drunken Tliftu ballec Sad aktar ma kont "looking forward".

    in nannu pec
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2009-07-23
    Age : 67
    Location : Qawra Malta

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  in nannu pec on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:00 am

    Ray wrote:TanKRed you did it yet again cheers

    You simply ROCK with your captions Twisted Evil

    Very hard to choose a Winner because right from Joseph Calleja, all thru the others like sleeping with the enemy, the strippers, the pot bellies & man boobs, the James Bond, the corner meeting, ALL ARE WINNERS lol!

    No club like SSM in the whole Galaxy there is not cheers


    Amen !

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 am

    Hell how could this happend... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I missed everything.. even the shrim boats..Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am still not good with this £$%^&&& fever...

    but at least I can see these photo .. Shocked

    Tancred you simply rock as always like Ray use to tell you ..but the captions are good .. I vote for the Bond.... James Bond 0072nd... lol! lol!


    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 48

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Proximo41 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:42 am

    skyhigh wrote:Hell how could this happend... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I missed everything.. even the shrim boats..Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am still not good with this £$%^&&& fever...

    but at least I can see these photo .. Shocked

    Tancred you simply rock as always like Ray use to tell you ..but the captions are good .. I vote for the Bond.... James Bond 0072nd... lol! lol!


    well you also missed the latest Louis' revelation Smile

    skyhigh
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 4654
    Join date : 2009-07-30
    Age : 55
    Location : Qormi, Malta

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  skyhigh on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 pm

    Proximo41 wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Hell how could this happend... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I missed everything.. even the shrim boats..Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am still not good with this £$%^&&& fever...

    but at least I can see these photo .. Shocked

    Tancred you simply rock as always like Ray use to tell you ..but the captions are good .. I vote for the Bond.... James Bond 0072nd... lol! lol!


    well you also missed the latest Louis' revelation Smile


    I want to now and I want to hear... jaqaw waqqa fuqu l inbid.. Rolling Eyes

    Proximo41
    Bronze
    Bronze

    Posts : 287
    Join date : 2009-09-03
    Age : 48

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Proximo41 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:44 pm

    skyhigh wrote:
    Proximo41 wrote:
    skyhigh wrote:Hell how could this happend... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I missed everything.. even the shrim boats..Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am still not good with this £$%^&&& fever...

    but at least I can see these photo .. Shocked

    Tancred you simply rock as always like Ray use to tell you ..but the captions are good .. I vote for the Bond.... James Bond 0072nd... lol! lol!


    well you also missed the latest Louis' revelation Smile


    I want to now and I want to hear... jaqaw waqqa fuqu l inbid.. Rolling Eyes

    missek gejt u kont tkun taf Razz lol

    Ray
    Best in Show
    Best in Show

    Posts : 6102
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 53
    Location : Zurrieq MALTA

    Re: BIG Birthdays Party

    Post  Ray on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:33 pm

    skyhigh wrote:Hell how could this happend... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I missed everything.. even the shrim boats..Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am still not good with this £$%^&&& fever...

    but at least I can see these photo .. Shocked

    Tancred you simply rock as always like Ray use to tell you ..but the captions are good .. I vote for the Bond.... James Bond 0072nd... lol! lol!


    I asked Tony to pose for your sake as I knew you would love this one cheers

      Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:13 am