I was very glad to meet some of you at the last exhibition!
I have VK4502P from Dragon in progress now. Model is very simple, too simple I would say. All ropes and tools were cast directly on the body, so everything was removed and sended. I also made holders for cables, handles for hatches and lots of other stuff.
Here how it was looking before paint:
Then I painted it in german dunkelgelb, it was first part of three-color camo, then I made first masks:
After it I paint it to red-brown and did masks again:
Then it was painted in green color:
Finally all masks were removed (not sure yet which barrel to use):
Then I made a bright chippes and shading:
Preparations for oil dots technology:
Oil dots finished:
Now I need to do dark wash and to work with dry brush.